- 26.000-36.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Química Farma
- ver más
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- IT y Telecom
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- our client
Our client is looking for a permanent employee to join our IT Team based in Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona), working within an international and dynamic company that is dedicated to the design and manufacture of fragrances.
We are looking for someone who has experience performing adaptations in SAP applications and who wants to meet the business, customer, and technological requirements in an international level in all different business areas of the Company.
The new employee will be part of a strong and high-performance IT applications team and will be developing transversal knowledge in diverse SAP modules.
- your functions
- Be responsible of the maintenance of actual SAP installed base, providing all the necessary technical support in resolving issues on the programs, enhancements, and system integrations, but also designing and developing new implementations to meet business requirements.
- Work closely with business and IT teams in defining business cases and the assessment of change initiatives.
- Collaborate with the IT team driving implementations, initiatives, and re-engineering processes together with the SAP external provider.
- Be in charge of the Users and Role management in SAP.
- position requisites
- Minimum 1 year of experience as ABAP developer.
- Experience in developing ABAP programs and interfaces with SAP system, using: User exits, BADIs, BAPIs, Adobe Forms, Smartforms, Module Functions, etc.
- Experience in creating technical design documents and interface specifications from business and/or functional requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate in technical and non-technical terms.
- Strong customer service skills which include an in-depth understanding of customer business processes and needs.
- Minimum level of High Intermediate English is required to communicate with an international audience.
- Formación: Ciclo Formativo Grado Superior
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: ERP SAP
- Experiencia: 1 año
- your benefits
- An attractive social benefits package: Medical Private Insurance, Life Insurance
- Work from home stablished policy: 2 days per week work at home
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Be able to develop a career path within the IT software development area and in close contact with other applications analysts.
- Understand about the business activity of a chemical company specialized in fragrances design and manufacturing.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!