- 23.155-26.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Banca, Finanzas, Seguros y Consultoría
- ver más
- Administración y soporte
- Administración y soporte
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- We are hiring!!
- our client
An industry leader in food, beverage, health, biosciences and sensorial experiences, we create essential solutions from global icons to unexpected innovations and experiences. Equal parts outspoken and analytical, our international collective of thinkers working with customers to bring scents, tastes, experiences, ingredients and solutions for products people crave.With more than 110 manufacturing facilities, 100 R&D centers, and 33,000 customers across the world, we¿re poised to make a difference on an unprecedented scale. Without our boundary-pushing passion and end-to-end expertise, the future wouldn't be the same.
- your functions
*He/she has a key role in the closing activities and internal controls of the legal entities under his/her scope and he/she is the main contact for accounting matters.
*Fixed asset accounting, including monthly closing.
*Generation and analysis of SAP reports, i.e. Trend Analysis, Cash Flow, Sales Gross Margin Analyze data and translate into meaningful information.
* Lead the accurate completion of all month-end closing activities for the entities under own responsibility.
* Develop and maintain strong effective working relationship with all stakeholders.
- position requisites
* Business proficiency in English
* University degree in Accounting/Finance
* 3 years of accounting and financial reporting experience required
* Advanced knowledge of SAP is an asset
* Good Microsoft Office skills required
* Additional languages will be considered a plus
* Good planning & organizing skills
* Attention to detail
* Team worker
* Ability to work under pressure
* Fast learner
* Can-do attitude
* Networking; ability to effectively work with a wide variety of organizations and people
* Flexibility to get rapidly adjusted to new situations in a continuous changing environment
- Formación: Licenciado, Master, Grado, Diplomado
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: , account
- Experiencia: 2 años
- your benefits
You will join Randstad with a permanent contract to be able to offer service in the company for more than 6 months.
The offices are located in the center of Oviedo.
Salary improvement may be negotiated after interview
Hybrid work model in which you can enjoy up to 4 days of remote.
Flexible working hours from 8:00 to 9:00 and departure from 17:00 to 18:00.
Growth in a multinational company.
Bonus/rewards for good work.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!
- about randstad
Randstad is the world leader in the HR services industry. We help people and organizations realize their true potential by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward.
At Randstad we promote equal employment opportunities through diverse and inclusive teams. Therefore, in our processes, we guarantee the inclusion of all people regardless of their personal condition, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, culture, age, religion or disability.
estas ofertas podrían interesarte.
te puede interesar