- 50.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- IT y Telecom
- ver más
- data scientist
- IT y Telecom
- Business Intelligence
Do you have experience as a Artificial Intelligence Consultant? If you are interested with global and multinational AI software provider that transforms manufacturing operations using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and other smart factory technologies, this is your chance!
- our client
Our client mission is to improve global health in order to change patients¿ lives. We are looking for new team members who share the same values: trust, customer-centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion. We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
Reporting to the ACS Director the Artificial Intelligence Consultant will inspire our customers through technology, using his/her growing knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Software as a Service.
- your functions
- Lead data analyses to solve business problems and help bring to production by working with the Data Science and Engineering teams
- Assist in the training and fine-tuning of Machine Learning models for the Manufacturing Industry including probabilistic graphical models, linear models, text classification, computer vision and time-series models
- Identify bottlenecks in the ETL pipelines and recommend robust software solutions at scale
- Contribute to a SaaS life cycle through initial prototyping to enterprise-quality testing and final implementations by using Agile methodologies
- Help to validate algorithm implementations in order to meet the rigorous standards of quality set for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Teach complex concepts to a mixed audience in training sessions for customers and third parties of the product
- Analyze our customer's data in order to model the behavior of a wide variety of pharma manufacturing processes
- Help us to build smart and reusable solutions for our customers and the product
- position requisites
Must - have:
- Excellent educational background (minimum MSc) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Advanced Analytics or another similar quantitative field - Data Science and Machine Learning highly beneficial
- At least 5 years in a similar position (customer-facing, participating in projects with clients)
- Solid experience with Python and a decent understanding of programming principles and techniques
- Comfortable with Machine Learning related libraries such as pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, and big data frameworks such as Spark
- Experience working with both relational and NoSQL databases
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice - have
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Experience in data visualization and dashboard creation tools
- Knowledge of Biotechnological Processes (e.g., fermentation, chromatography, viral inactivation) and RegulationsExperience in manufacturing (not laboratory) and functional knowledge of equipment such as bioreactors, sterilizers, analyzers, scales, and related SW
- Formación: Ingeniero Técnico
- Idiomas: , Castellano: C2
- Conocimientos: , bbdd sql
- Experiencia: 5 años
- your benefits
- Unique opportunity to join our company as it scales with great market traction and huge potential to grow globally
- Competitive salary in the sector (according to your experience/skills)
- Professional development and collaborative environment
- Flexible schedule and full remote work
- Competitive healthcare plans and benefits
- Equity, bonuses, and generous stock options
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!