- 30.000-38.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- gestor back office
- Banca, Seguros y Consultoría
- Banca - Operaciones
Do you have experience as a back office executive, have you worked in the retail sector managing large volumes and are fluent in English? Don't hesitate, this is your opportunity, we are looking for you!
- our client
Renowned multinational in the luxury sector
- your functions
Daily Cash-Desk Management:
- Guarantees the application and reliability of all financial procedures
- Executes all opening and closing cash-desk procedures
- Controls the accuracy before payment (product reference, price, discount if applicable) and after payment (amount, signature, approval)
- Executes all payments and ensures the follow up of all payments (credit card authorizations, cheque authorization, wire transfers, etc
- Ensures the follow up of desposits, VAT-off sales and refunds
- Executes and provides cash-desk reports when requested
- Exchanges information with the financial back office
- Controls daily the balance of the cash-desk
- Solves all payments problems
- Is in charge of all financial aspects of omni-channel orders for the boutique
- Prepare and executes all bank deposits
- Provides the required documents to the financial deparment
Daily Stock Management:
- Manages all stock transfers (receptions, departure, BTQ-BTQ, BTQ-Corp, BTQ-Corp-Specialist)
- Controls the quality of all stock transfers (reception and depature)
- Manages client reservations
- Manages consignments (daily, event, press, etc.)
- Prepares pieces for display
- Price labelling
- Price changes
- Manages all omni-channel orders from a stock management perspective
- Manages the annual count, cycle count and spot count
- Manages all additional inventories as requested (certificates, stones, etc.)
- Ensures that the cash desk and stock handling is in line with the all compliance procedures and rules
- position requisites
- Previous experience in the retail sector (having managed large volumes of cash and stock).
- SAP knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Organization skill
- Flexibility and availability
- Team spirit
- Formación: Licenciado
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: dominio sap
- Experiencia: 4 años
- your benefits
- Excellent salary retribution
- Opportunity to grow within an influential group in the sector.
- Indefinite full-time contract
- Excellent location
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!