- 25.000-30.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- our client
Multinacional del sector Gran Consumo busca incorporar un perfil de Sales Business Assistant
- your functions
As a Business Assistants in Sales you will be focused on providing administrative support to senior managers and their teams in daily tasks such as:
- Tracking and monitoring budgets. Flags over / under-spending to management attention
- Calendar management, travel booking and expense reporting,
- Organizing team events, complex travel arrangements with visa letters, complex entry requirements where interacting with embassies and foreign affairs offices
- Organizing logistics of complex meetings/seminars or team events. Team meeting coordination
- Participating in process improvement or ad-hoc projects
- position requisites
A commercial diploma or degree
Excellent organization, time management skills and attention to details
Excellent communication & collaboration skills
Flexibility and ability to handle frequent changes and multiple priorities
Expertise with MS Office, in particular Excel.
Fluent in English
- Formación: Grado, Diplomado
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: Excel
- Experiencia: 2 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!