- 26.000-60.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- IT y Telecom
- ver más
- IT y Telecom
- Sin definir
- our client
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join a company that have been working with the Cloud for a long time. They are one of the few AWS Advanced Consulting Partners in Europe and we are also AWS MSP and AWS Training Partner, among other. They are also a Microsoft Azure Expert MSP Partner and one of the few Google Cloud Platform partners in Europe. Moreover, They have partnerships with companies like Docker, Cloudhealth, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat.
- your functions
- Help to automate systems for massive and scalable operations and to design and code the required tools to do so. We manage tens of thousands of services with a reduced but expert team. Sure you can help us to scale even more through automation!
- Learn in deep by solving real problems and operating DNS, cloud environments, web servers, relational and NoSQL database servers in Linux and Windows environments, both physical and cloud based.
- Learn to design operate systems architectures for business-critical systems platforms on AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure .
- Work with bleeding-edge Cloud technologies, mastering container technology (Docker, Kubernetes) and Infrastructure as Code.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with some of the best systems engineers.
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems¿ (we spend more than 5% of our revenue in staff training every year)
- Manage critical systems for our customers, many of them from leading companies of their industries.
- Build complex systems for mission-critical projects, from architechture design to migration planning and continuous operation and improvement.
- Analyse and improve systems¿ performance scalability and automate systems management.
- Interact with customers, understanding their needs, and find and design the best technological solution.
- Respond to incidents, diagnose their root cause and fix the underlying problems, designing improvements to avoid the problems to be repeated.
- position requisites
- Knowing how to properly express yourself both in Spanish and English (spoken and written).
- Ability to work as a team
- Be willing to learn a lot and quickly
- Knowledge in programming. Python, Go, Perl, Shell Script and/or PowerShell are a plus.
- Some experience or good knowledge in sysadmin of Linux and/or Windows. Knowledge of the internals of these operating systems is a plus.
- Knowledge about AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure components, services architectures is a plus.
- Some knowledge or experience with systems automation tools and systems services monitoring tools.
- Basic knowledge of Information Security IT Service Management is also a plus.
- Enjoy the intellectual challenge, the technical difficulties and Futurama.
- Formación: Ingeniero Técnico
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: linux, IT LINUX
- Experiencia: 3 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!