- 24.000-30.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
We are looking for a Mobility Solutions Area Sales Manager reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
- Responsible for the activation, training, coaching and sales performance of the partner retail shops.
- Responsible to facilitate and support dedicated fleet acquisition activities.
- Ensure active follow up of each retail shop performance in order to detect areas of improvement (with implementation of counter measures) and best practices to share amongst the Mobox partner stores.
- Actively be involved in setting up the right sales tools, ranging from training material to dedicated (trade) marketing activities. As well be the eyes-ears for various functions to voice the insights from the market.
- our client
Our Client is a global leader in tyres and rubber building on its expertise to provide solutions for safe and sustainable mobility. They offer a diverse product portfolio of premium tyres and advanced solutions, backed by innovative technologies, improving the way people around the world move, live, work and play. They also benefit from a significant retail network throughout the region. In fact their retail presence in the EMIA region is the largest in the tire industry. This network offers a selection of services, concepts and mobility solutions.
- your functions
Manage and support Mobility Solutions implementation at Retail level:
- Ensure training and coaching of Channel Partner Area Managers.
- Identifying strengths & area of improvement in sales process.
- Improving sales argumentation and answer to objections, leading by example.
- Optimizing sales by monitoring proposal & conversion ratios.
- Ensuring knowledge of systems Retail ERP.
- Plan activation and follow-up visits of shops in assigned Area of responsibility.
- Communicate changes in products, promotions, pricing, campaigns, platform and system procedures.
- Contribute in developing sales scripts, training and workflows.
- Escalate blocking points at shop level to SalesCo Area Managers, Retail Area Managers, Retail Internal Trainers, Mobility Business & IT teams.
- Fill-in pre-defined daily reports to follow-up Partners visit and monitor their performance and activities based on given KPIs.
- Share strengths & area for development with Channel Partner Area Managers / retail shops in charge of Partners performance.
- Contribute in marketing initiative execution at shop level (e.g. messenger campaigns, ¿).
- Facilitate and support the active acquisition of new Mobility Solutions in coordination with local Partners in the assigned area. This includes detecting opportunities, actively pitching and contracting our solutions to target fleets.
- Collaborate with the Customer Care team to achieve best dealer and customer UX.
Actively involved to share the voice from the market.
- position requisites
- Degree expected: Bachelor or Master degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3+ years of relevant professional experience in Sales and/or Training/Coach in fleet business (car and/or trucks - vehicles). Ideally experience in sales subscription economy (mobile, Internet, etc).
- Experience in Retail, KAM, selling products at Reception would be a plus.
- You enjoy working with teams, supporting and stretching people towards sales excellence, you are able to easily convey your ideas building trustworthy relationships through your strong communication skills.
- Planning & organizational skills.
- High learning & adaptation capability.
- You have an entrepreneurial and start up mindset with a hands-on attitude.
- Formación: Licenciado
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: venta consultiva
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
- Opportunity to develop and grow.
- You never stop learning.
- Possibilities to work in an international setting.
- You will have the opportunity to work with leading technologies.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Attractive Benefits and a Competitive Salary.
- You will have the opportunity to Smartworking to ensure a good work and life balance.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!