- 21.500-22.500 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- Con posible incorporación a plantilla
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- Contact Center
- Contact Center
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
This position will be responsible for communicating with customers who have been involved accidents, as well as liaising with many different stakeholders to ensure that the customer is back on the road as soon as possible and the claim is settled. This role is fast paced working within provided guidelines ensuring structure to keep thecompany on track, in order to deliver an exceptional customer experience to the required standards and agreements.
- our client
Our client provides transformative experience for the main world's leading insurers, brokers, fleet managers, and automakers, helping them to open new frontiers of growth with game-changing solutions.
- your functions
- Liaise with internal and external customers/ stakeholders
- Answer stakeholder queries and questions, providing excellent customer service- Ensure the claims management system is accurate and current - Monitor KPIs and articulate when we are not on track- Answer inbound and outbound telephone enquiries- Adhere to service levels and standard in line with our client philosophy- Ensure that all client and customers¿ expectations are met and exceeded
- Comply with all regulatory requirements and company policies.
- position requisites
- Knowledge of Customer Service handling with the ability to manage a broad range of circumstances
- Ability to meet agreed SLA's, KPI's and objectives.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Previous call centre experience.
- Formación: Educación Secundaria Obligatoria
- Idiomas: Inglés: C2
- Conocimientos: CRM
- Experiencia: 1 año
- your benefits
- Full Time Job
- Private health insurance
- Working in one of the best and well-know insurance company in Europe
- Great work environment and location of the office
- Work schedule there are two options: * Monday to Friday from 9am to 18h ( on-site ) alternating working during some weekends (remote work). Salary before taxes 21.500/ year
* Monday to Friday from 10 pm to 6 am remote work. Salary before taxes 22.500/ year
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!