- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Banca, Finanzas, Seguros y Consultoría
- ver más
- Contact Center
- Contact Center
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- our client
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let's care for tomorrow.
Allianz Seguros is the main subsidiary of the Allianz Group in Spain and one of the leading companies in the Spanish insurance sector. The company has the vocation to offer the best insurance and financial solutions. It has one of the most complete and innovative product ranges on the market and is based on the concept of comprehensive security. For this reason, the products and services offered by the company range from the personal and family to the business sphere.
Within our team at the Contact Center in Barcelona we are looking to incorporate a Customer Service Agent.
- your functions
- Attention by telephone and / or through new technologies (web, email, RRSS, chat, WhatsApp) to customer inquiries and the Company's network of mediators;
- Provide general business and Company information;
- Outbound calls and lead management;
- Pricing and production of preferential branches;
- Opening of claims and orders;
- Attention and resolution of incidents.
- position requisites
-Mandatory education level: FPII, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree and / or similar;
-Mandatory have previous experience contacting clients, especially through calls.
- 1 year or more of previous experience in Customer Service roles it's a plus.
- Mandatory native/high level of Spanish and English C1; other languages will be valued (especially German).
- Enthusiastic about customer service, with teamwork capacity, empathy, resilience and a high degree of adaptation;
- Omnichannel management and outbound sales capacity / lead management;
- Knowledge of Customer Support; problem resolution.
- Formación: Master, Grado, FP Grado Superior, Ciclo Formativo Grado Superior
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: atencion al cliente.
- Experiencia: 1 año
- your benefits
- What do we offer: - Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract from the first day. - Competitive salary. - Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies plan. We also offer discounts on other products from the company among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits! - Actual work-life balance policies: 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model. - Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development. - Open and international working environment.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!