Cyber And Digital Security Senior Specialist en Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona.
21 Ene 2021 publicado por Technologies
- 50.000-63.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- arquitecto sistemas
- Esplugues de Llobregat
- IT y Telecom
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- our client
Our Client is a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. They innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for the company digital challenges with their consumers, customers and at the workplace.
In order to complete their Security and Compliance Department, we are currently looking for a Cyber and Digital Security Senior Specialist - Infrastructure & Data Protection.
Are you passionate about managing Global worldwide IT projects and programs in a challenging business environment? In this position, you are responsible for establishing, maintaining security products, platforms and solutions and also managing projects and application portfolio, designed to mitigate IS/IT risks across the Group to ensure that information assets are adequately protected. As Senior Cyber and Digital Security Specialist, you are required to be a visionary leader with strong skills in business management and a working knowledge of information security technologies. You will proactively work with IS/IT and business units to implement practices that meet defined policies and standards for information security. Acting as a security business partner for the IS/IT Product Groups, you represent Security in various core team meetings, you will be expected to continuously research and stay on top of emerging security threats, technologies and trends.
- your functions
- Support the Project and Program approval processes
- Assist the Product Stream Operations manager to track and manage dependencies across multiple projects; lead escalation processes to make issues visible to stakeholders and leadership; drive resolution of dependency issues through the agreed process
- Deliver projects to plan, within budget, managing risk and change consistent with the project management framework
- Conduct security assessments of Digital Solutions (Web Sites, Mobile and Social Media Applications, Cloud Solutions and associated infrastructure, etc.) to identify security risks.
- Work with network, platform, engineering and development teams in architecture design and review sessions
- Assists with the development of corporate security policies and procedures
- Ensure new products, platforms and solutions are implemented "Secure & Compliant by Design"
- Application portfolio management for IT Security solutions capable of handling strategic and operationally complex IT projects with cross-functional teams
- Facilitate a metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of a program, promoting appropriate resource allocation, and increase the maturity of the security.
- Liaise with other IT experts to ensure alignment between the security and enterprise architectures, thus coordinating the strategic planning implicit in these architectures
- Serve as a security expert in DevOps, application development, infrastructure design and deployment, database design, network and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping product teams comply with enterprise and IS/IT security policies, industry regulations and best practices.
- position requisites
- 6+ years of experience initiating and driving IT projects to completion with minimal guidance
- 3+ years experience working in an IT Operations, Analytics, Product, or equivalent IT areas in the context of Network Security, Cloud security, Data Base Security, etc.
- Demonstrated track record in successfully managing ambiguous, ambitious, strategic, and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Certification in Project Management (eg.PMP, Prince2)
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials, is preferred
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as IS/ITIL, COBIS/IT and NIST
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Excellent analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
- Proven ability to apply Agile project methodology in a global IT environment.
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations
- Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Preference to have worked in a global environment and with virtual teams
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision
- Formación: Grado: Grado en Informática y Servicios
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: ciberseguridad, cloud security, network security, Security
- Experiencia: 4 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!