- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Química Farma
- ver más
- ingeniero técnico
- IT y Telecom
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
Do you have experience with Cyber Security Expert-Network Security and want to be part of a Digital HUB in Madrid? We have the best opportunity for you!
- our client
Our client develops innovative digital solutions, creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drives efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen our client's position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together.
- your functions
- You plan, install, configure, and operate complex IT systems, support your Team members during error analysis and advise end users on problem solving. Your main responsibility will be the implementation and operation of the Deception technology. Other security application systems where you will have touchpoints or partially support are FireEye/Trellix, CyberArk, RSA SecurID and RADIUS. You take care of the lifecycle, patching the systems and fixing IT security gaps yourself. You are responsible for the connected quality assurance as well as a complete documentation of the changes within the knowledge base of the IS community. In addition, you participate in current customer projects and, if appropriate, also take on the management (sub-)projects or act as work stream lead. One challenge is to adapt the services to the changing IT landscape and to be ready for the cloud.
- position requisites
You have a degree in (business) computer science or a technical education successfully completed in the IT area and subsequently gained several years of professional experience in the support / development environment.
You can demonstrate your ability to communicate within projects in English.
You would also like to work in an international team and have strong analytical.
Skills as well as a high level of service and customer orientation that are complemented by your project management skills.
- Formación: Ingeniero Técnico, Grado
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: FireEye/Trellix
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
- - A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority. - Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life. - Learning and development opportunities. - 30 holiday days per year. - A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment. - Being part of an international team and work in global projects.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!