Cyber Security Incident Response Senior Specialist en Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona.
22 Abr 2021 publicado por Technologies
- 45.000-60.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- consultor técnico
- Esplugues de Llobregat
- IT y Telecom
- our client
Our Client is a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. They innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for the company digital challenges with their consumers, customers and at the workplace.
In order to complete the Cyber Security Operations Centre, we are currently looking for a Cyber Security Incident Response Senior Specialist.
In this position, you will provide situational awareness through the detection, containment, and remediation of cyber threats. As a L3 SOC Senior Specialist you will manage security incidents, ensuring they are properly identified, analyzed, communicated, actioned/defended, investigated and reported. Together with external SOC services, you will monitor assets to identify potential cyber-attacks. Furthermore, you will design and build use cases and detection techniques to address new threats and improve Cyber SOC¿s security monitoring and alerting capabilities. Working within cross-functional teams, you will create and implement operational processes, identify threats and security gaps, and collaborate with the Security Community of Practice to develop measures to protect the company information and provide inputs to other positions/functions to perform lessons learned and continuous improvement.
- your functions
- Serve as escalation points for cybersecurity incidents not resolved at the L1/L2 levels
- Perform technical cybersecurity investigations on security incidents, root cause analysis, recommend and mitigate the effects caused by an incident.
- Provide technical Incident Response guidance to the L1 and L2 Incident Response Analysts
- Identify, design and build appropriate threat detection controls in SIEM and other security solution to prevent and detect security incidents.
- Assist with the creation and refinement of Incident Response run books
- Identify best practices and continuously improve technical standards, processes, procedures and guidelines to enable proper cyber risk mitigation.
- Keep key business stakeholders updated / engaged on key security incidents and related developments.
- position requisites
- Bachelor or Master¿s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or another similar relevant degree.
- 5+ years of information security and/or cyber security experience including 3+ years of experience in cyber security monitoring and/or cyber incident response.
- In-depth understanding of: threat based IS/IT security, latest security technologies and concepts, threat management, incident and vulnerability handling.
- Experience and keen understanding of cybersecurity tools, including SIEM, IDS/IPS, antivirus and endpoint detection & response solutions
- Effective communication skills and ability to present information to a wide variety of internal stakeholders, including senior level leadership.
- Professional experience working with sensitive or confidential information in a work environment.
- Experience having worked in a global environment and with virtual teams.
- Relevant technical and industry certifications are a plus (e.g. CISSP, GCIH, OSCP, CEH).
- Formación: Grado: Grado en Informática y Servicios
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: cloud security, Security, incident response
- Experiencia: 4 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!