- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Química Farma
- ver más
- ingeniero técnico
- IT y Telecom
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
Do you have experience in CyberSecurity and want to be part of a Digital HUB in Madrid? We have the best opportunity for you!
- our client
Our client develops innovative digital solutions, creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drives efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen our client's position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together.
- your functions
- You will be responsible for providing security remediation-related services and support to meet the latest compliance and organizational security governance requirements. This includes tracking & coordinating and execution of remediation measures as well as business continuity topics. You will consult different stakeholders to support the enforcement of remediations and acts as strong collaboration link between BASFs¿ Cyber Security Defense Center and IT Operations Unit. You will focus as well on root cause analysis and lessons learned topics as part of post-incidents investigation. Your role will be to continuously improve the remediation service for maximum efficiency and reliability. You will provide compliance reporting and analysis, assessments including conducting security, system, and business impact analysis As part of the CISO organization you will closely work together with the Security Governance, Risk Management Team as well as other stakeholders.
- position requisites
You have a minimum of 5 years¿ experience in vulnerability management / (incident) remediation or other relevant cyber security fields
You can work independently in a multinational / global team and bring a structured, analytical, quality-focused approach with you
You have completed a subject-related university/technical college degree in (business) informatics or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through many years of relevant professional experience and further training.
Proof of recognized certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA
Practice in information security management and knowledge of relevant norms and standards.
You have great communications skills to align and communicate with stakeholders throughout the organization.
Outstanding language skills in English
- Formación: FP Grado Superior
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: , remediation
- Experiencia: 5 años
- your benefits
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority. Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life. Learning and development opportunities 30 holiday days per year A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment Being part of an international team and work in global projects Competitive compensation package and relocation assistance, if needed
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!