- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Química Farma
- ver más
- ingeniero técnico
- IT y Telecom
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
Do you have experience in Cyber Security Analytics and want to be part of a Digital HUB in Madrid? We have the best opportunity for you!
- our client
Our client develops innovative digital solutions, creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drives efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen our client's position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together
- your functions
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution & support of our Cyber Security analytics platform support our CISO Organization & operational IT Units- Primary activities will be the creation & implementation of analytic reporting within our Cyber Security Business Intelligence platform- Secondary activities will be the support of requests for information, training, and awareness of the Cyber Security Business Intelligence platform - You will liaise with 3rd party vendors (as needed) and establish/maintain good working relationships.- As part of our CISO Organization you will closely work together with the Cyber Security Defense Center, Cyber Security Governance as well as our IT operations unit
- position requisites
You have a minimum of 3-5 years¿ experience in Cyber Security Analytics including creation & development of reports- You can work independently in a multinational / global team and bring a structured, analytical, quality-focused approach with you- You have completed a subject-related university/technical college degree in Internal (business) informatics or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through many years of relevant professional experience and further training.
You have great communications skills to align and communicate with stakeholders
Outstanding language skills in English
- Formación: FP Grado Superior, Ciclo Formativo Grado Superior
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: , cybersecurity
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority. Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life. Learning and development opportunities. 30 holiday days per year. A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment. Being part of an international team and work in global projects. Competitive compensation package and relocation assistance, if needed.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!