- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Química Farma
- ver más
- ingeniero técnico
- IT y Telecom
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
Do you have experience in Compliance and CyberSecurity and want to be part of a Digital HUB in Madrid? We have the best opportunity for you!
- our client
Our client develops innovative digital solutions, creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drives efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen our client's position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together.
- your functions
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of our Cyber Security compliance handling of ¿Self-Managed Environments¿. Part of your activities will be the reporting of Key Indicators to see how entities comply to the security requirements and to see how the process is running. You will be responsible for the onboarding of new entities to the SME compliance process and constantly seek to improve and mature the process. You will liaise with 3rd party vendors and establish/maintain good working relationships. As part of our CISO Organization you will closely work together with the Cyber Security Defense Center, Cyber Security Governance as well as our IT operations unit.
- position requisites
You have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in compliance assessments or other relevant cyber security fields.
You can work independently in a multinational / global team and bring a structured, analytical, quality-focused approach with you.
You have completed a subject-related university/technical college degree in (business) informatics or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through many years of relevant professional experience and further training.
Proof of recognized certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA or others would be a plus.
Practice in information security management and knowledge of relevant norms and standards.
You have great communication skills to align and communicate with stakeholders throughout the organization.
Outstanding language skills in English.
- Formación: FP Grado Superior
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: , cybersecurity
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority. Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life. Learning and development opportunities 30 holiday days per year A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment Being part of an international team and work in global projects Competitive compensation package and relocation assistance, if needed
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!