- 35.000-50.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- IT y Telecom
- ver más
- data scientist
- Prat de Llobregat (El)
- IT y Telecom
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- our client
Media Markt Global Business Services is the new International Financial Hub that provides service to non-German speaking countries in Media Saturn Retail Group. The mission of GBS is to provide administrative, accounting and other transversal services to the different companies of Media Saturn in Europe.
We believe in a diverse workforce and that is why today at Media Markt GBS we are almost 200 employees from 18 different nationalities, speaking more than 15 different languages. Diversity is quality.
We are looking for a CELONIS Data Analyst to join our Finance Global Business Services Process Management Team to advance the organization¿s management strategies by meeting the needs of the various business units for good quality data and reporting and analytics applications, including their design, development, deployment and maintenance.
He/she will help to maximize the performance of the organization through the implementation of processes for improving data quality as well as reporting and analytics tools and processes. This will include analyzing user and data requirements, and procedures and problems to automate or improve data flows and systems. It will also include reviewing existing system and data capabilities, and workflow and process limitations.
- your functions
- Analyze, validate and document reporting and analytics business requirements, processes and business rules to drive business solutions
- Support technology design and re-design activities through interpretation and clarification of business requirements and processes and assess impacts of changes to other functional processes and systems
- Lead and/or assist with the creation of business cases, ROIs, and other project related documentation, as required, with input from key business stakeholders
- Investigate and analyze opportunities to help improve data quality and business and reporting and analytics applications
- Facilitate and/or assist with the system selection process and support subsequent related activities, including implementation and sustainment
- Create, execute, and document test cases/test scripts to validate data and system changes, and provide a framework to support end user acceptance testing
- Coordinate, support and help business users resolve day-to-day support issues including data, application software and operational systems
- Assist and support project teams and business representatives throughout projects
- Manage projects or processes with limited oversight
- position requisites
- Successfully completed degree in business administration or information technology
- A minimum of 1 years¿ experience as a data analyst in the use of process mining tools (preferably Celonis and preferably in Finance shared services area).
- Excellent English skills; German skills helpful
- Very good knowledge of SQL programming or advanced knowledge of the database query language PQL
- Must also have excellent computer skills in the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports, for departmental heads/management, senior data analytics management, and key stakeholders.
- Structured, accurate and responsible way of working
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking skills
- Formación: Grado
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: bases de datos SQL, data analyst, bases de datos PQL, CELONIS
- Experiencia: 1 año
- your benefits
- Flexible entrance (between 8h to 10h with 45 minut for the meal break)
- Option to combine teleworking (1 or 2 days) with office presence
- Intensive working day on Fridays
- Open-space office and young atmosphere
- Flexible remuneration plan (transport, restaurant, medical insurance, childcare¿)
- Subsided menu with vegan and vegetarian options
- Private gym and game room
- Discounts on our products
- A strong sense of team spirit
- International working environment
- The opportunity for further training
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!