- 40.000-50.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- data scientist
- IT y Telecom
- Business Intelligence
- Posibilidad de teletrabajo
As a senior visualization expert you are contributing and leading our efforts of story-telling for our data analytics using tools like Tableau and PowerBI. You¿ll contribute to real-world, Industry 4.0 problems of today and tomorrow. As a Senior Visualization Expert in Data & Advanced Analytics Center of Excellence (EMIA), you will work on data-driven insights, leveraging and exploring hundreds of million data points, such as Smart Factory, Supply Chain, Finance, and other strategic data initiatives.
Being a member of a cross-functional team, including data scientists, data engineers, data architects, visualization experts, you will be responsible for building up and maintaining a steady inflow of data and making sure that exploration as well as productization of data opportunities will materialize as part of our Data & Analytics Center of Exellence
- our client
Bridgestone Corporation is a tyre manufacturer. It was founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi in Kurume City, Fukuoka in Japan. Today, it is, the largest tyre manufacturer in the world.
has over 140,000 employees worldwide.
is immersed in an industry 4.0 process and requires the best professionals in their field
- your functions
· Power BI/Tableau development and administration.
· Building Analysis Services reporting models.
· Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI/ Tableau or similar tools.
· Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
· Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
· Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI/Tableau.
· Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
· Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
· Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
· Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
· Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
· Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
· Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc.
· Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation. Also, one must be experienced in developing custom visuals for Power BI.
- position requisites
There is no standard to set route to become our new Data Engineer, but to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
· BS/MS in Computer Science or Information System. Besides that, one needs to have considerable work experience in similar fields.
· Experience of 5+ years in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
· Experience of 5+ years and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
· 3 to 4 years of experience working with a self-service tool, preferably Power BI or Tableau.
· Should be familiar and experienced in SQL
· Should be familiar with Azure
- Formación: Ingeniero Técnico: Técnico en Informática de Gestión, Ingeniero Superior: Ingeniero en Informática
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: Business Intelligence, Big Data &Analytics, Big Data & Analytics
- Experiencia: 4 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!