- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- jefe proyecto
- Puerto de Santa María (El)
- IT y Telecom
- Posibilidad de teletrabajo
Do you have experience as Technical Lead/Developer Coordinator in the SAP Area and are you thinking of taking your career to the next level?
Would you like to work in a company immersed in its international transformation?
From Randstad Technologies we have something to offer you, the professional opportunity you were looking for.
We're looking for a Developer Coordinator with a large technical background in SAP programming with direct incorporation to the IT Business Partner unit of our client
- our client
- Swiss multinational leader in the manufacture of components for the automotive industry
- your functions
- Serve as the business relationship link between outsourced programming activities and the Internal IT Business Partner responsible
- Coordinate, evaluate, and ensure the quality of the proposed code changes during the corrective and evolutive processes
- Identify actual code improvements in accordance with new trends, especially after a Conversion process to S/4 HANA
- Provide highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT/business initiatives
- Develop a strong understanding of each business unit that includes drivers, strategies, and needs, their business models, trends, and their key strategic partner relationships
- Identify and assess future ways of working in partnership with the IT team, model impacts and potential solutions and facilitate solution alternative review.
- Facilitate strategic conversations and planning with key business stakeholders to ensure strategies are informed by both current and future state enterprise architecture.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure the impact of proposed information investment is clearly understood by decision makers, and will support informed investment prioritization and sequencing decisions with the IT Governance Team
Strategy, design and solutions:
- Provide strategic thought leadership with regards to the role IT plays in executing the business strategy
- Develop the IT strategic roadmap for the business units with a clear link to the business strategy and to ensure successful introductions with stakeholders.
- Oversee the launch of solutions and help to maximize the positive impact on the Department
- Actively contribute to EA implementation and ongoing refinement activities.
- Recommend and participate in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies.
- Share best practice, lessons learned and constantly update the architecture requirements based on changing technologies, practice, and knowledge.
- Responsible of quality assurance of the projects developed internally and externally in regard of the programming good practices.
- Educate the company in new trend technologies
- Empower the business users to be successful via technology and new services
Stakeholder and Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, to support achievement of Department outcomes.
- Operate as the key business contact representing IT in promoting IT services and capabilities.
- position requisites
- Software Engineering degree, Computer Science or related field
- Comprehensive understanding of strategic and business planning and how this is refined down to implementing business change.
- Expert knowledge of ABAP Programming, specifically ABAP on HANA of S/4 HANA +5 Years proven experience
- Expert knowledge of SAP WRICEF
- Good knowledge of Web Dynpro for ABAP
- Exposure to Smart & Adobe form designs
- Expert in debugging & troubleshooting skills
- S/4 Migration/Implementation/AMS experience
- Knowledge of Open Data Protocol
- Knowledge of SAP REST API
- Knowledge in additional technologies (Mulesoft, SalesForce) is a plus
- SAP Certification is a plus
- International experience in different legal requirements and business processes.
- English Complete professional skills
- Formación: Ingeniero Técnico: Técnico en Informática de Sistemas
- Idiomas: Inglés: B2
- Conocimientos: , sap s/4 hana.
- Experiencia: 5 años
- your benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience and job fit + bonus
- Flexible working hours and the option of working 100% remote
- Professional Growth being an active agent in the digital transformation of the company.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!