- 80.000-85.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- product manager
- Marketing y Comunicación
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
Are you a experienced Product Manager looking for a challenge?
- our client
Our client, a world leading provider of IT devices is seeking of a Enterprise Product Director to further enhance the team and bring new sales opportunities to the Enterprise
products business unit.
The individual must have an solid background of Enterprise Market with In-depth Knowledge of Product Marketing, New Products Introduction Process, Products/Solution Life-circle/Go-To-Market management.
- your functions
- Take ownership on Enterprise Products development and overall enterprise target.
- Take lead on new product introduction, key products life-circle/go-to-market strategy management with marketing and sales team.
- Strong sales skills and commercial sense to be able to support sales team to form sales and customer development strategy.
- To drive brand new business within the enterprise space with existing customer relationships and channel contacts (primary channels include VAR, VAD, System Integrators, Public Sector,Hospitality, Network Installers etc)
- Work within a team environment and offer support to other areas of the business when required, occasional tradeshow cover and training activities.
- position requisites
- Strong solution-oriented networking technology knowledge around SMB and Enterprise products.
- In-dept product marketing knowledge, able to manage products launch, full-life-circle management from marketing perspective.
- Strong customer facing skills with competence in training, presentations, and professional business planning.
- Ability to work in a team environment but also as an individual contributor, someone with self motivation and a desire to deliver results.
- 10+ Years of IT and/or Computer Network sales. Networking vendor experience preferred but not essential.
- Track record of building new business in the Enterprise space
- Full ES driving license with a view to visit customers across the whole of the ES depending on office locations, this may entail occasional overnight stop-overs.
- Formación: Licenciado: Marketing y gestión de empresas
- Idiomas: Inglés: BILINGÜE
- Conocimientos: conocimientos de redes, experiencia en ventas
- Experiencia: 10 años
- your benefits
- Fixed salary + bonus Social Benefits Flexible working hours Home office
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!