- 22.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Química Farma
- ver más
- Administración y soporte
- Administración y soporte
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
Makers of the new - DuPont is elevating our commitment and reinventing the ways in which we
shape the world. From new kinds of nourishment for the world¿s infants to new technologies that
enable life-giving medical care. This is how, together with our partners, we will foster sustainable
progress for generations to come.
- our client
Our Information Technology organization is recruiting for a Data Analyst position in Asturias,
Spain. We strongly believe that we can transform the way we work by applying new emerging
technologies to business opportunities and challenges. We are on a journey to further build our
capabilities, and we are looking for talent to assist us on that transformation ¿ to elevate data to be
a truly key corporate asset thru exploring and innovating
- your functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop tools and libraries to more efficiently process massive amounts of data
- Analyze large, noisy datasets to identify meaningful patterns that provide actionable results
- Assist data project teams by providing in-depth analytical and/or SAP functional knowledge needed to resolve highly complex issues. Requires expert judgment to quickly identify the problem and suggest a solution
- Respond to problems/questions of clients and co-workers. Investigate technical and software-related problems, analyze, and recommend solutions. Explain resolution and impact to clients in terms they will understand
- Develop technology-driven processes to automate strategic data management process and more accurately track benefit realization
- Develop reports to support data management execution and measurement of adherence to key data standards
- Assure that business key information and systems requirements are met by preparing all other external documentation above and beyond program and job source documentation. May meet with clients and/or business analysts to assist in defining business needs and ensure the development of quality applications maintaining data integrity
- Perform any other essential duties as assigned
- position requisites
Additional Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor´s degree and background in fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics or Computer Science and are ready to apply the theory
- Basic understanding of an entire horizontal process chain
- Knowledge of database management concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strategic thinker
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Modeling capabilities
- Exposure to take an active role at direct and indirect teams in managing, cleansing and consolidating large data sets from various sources
- Ability to drive results and measure business impact
- Formación: FP Grado Superior
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: autonomia, ingles, estadistica, analisis de datos, atención al cliente, matematicas
- Experiencia: 1 año
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!