German Customer Service Specialist en Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona.
25 Oct 2019 publicado por Trabajo temporal
- Cornellà de Llobregat
- Contact Center
- Contact Center
- sector empresa
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- 24.000 €/año
Position as a Customer Service Specialist
- our client
Company focuses on serving and connecting customers of any size and across a wide range of end markets with world-class thermoplastics suppliers.
With over 40 years of experience and extensive knowledge of the polymers industry, we walk along our customers all the way from material specification to final application approval, becoming an integral part of the value chain.
- your functions
· Processing incoming customer requests and orders.
· Checking the orders against the customer and purchase order agreements.
· Responding to customer product inquiries and issues in a timely manner.
· Liaising with the logistics department to prepare and arrange the execution of the shipment of the goods and monitoring outbound activities.
· Assure correct pricing of the customer orders, invoicing timely and accurately.
· Handling the complaints and returning shipments.
· Monitoring the credit situation of the customer and liaising with the credit department and the sales team.
· Supporting and interfacing the Sales Representatives.
· Working efficiently with all internal departments and with external parties.
· Maintaining, updating and filing the customer documents, record and internal documents.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
- position requisites
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or related field is preferred.
· Able to balance competing demands and prioritize.
· Fluent in German and English with excellent communication skills.
· Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience within a similar position/industry is a plus.
· Experience in MS Office tools, ERP (SAP) and Salesforce.com experience is an asset.
· Striving for exceptional customer satisfaction.
· High attention to detail.
· Fast learner and driven to action.
· High performance culture in complex business scenarios.
· Ability to prioritize and balance competing demands.
· Competency in adapting to regularly changing conditions.
· Consistently delivering business results.
- Formación: Sin estudios: Otros
- Idiomas: Alemán: BILINGÜE
- Experiencia: 1 año
- your benefits
Salary: 24.000 Gross x year
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00h - 17:00h
- why with Randstad?
- Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
- Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
- Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
- Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
- Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
- Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!