Human Resources Business Partner - HRBP Internship en Getafe, Madrid.
29 Dic 2022 publicado por Randstad
- 800-1.000 €/mes
- tipo de contrato
- En prácticas
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- responsable RRHH
- Recursos Humanos
- Recursos Humanos
- Randstad is recruiting for Airbus GRADUATE PROGRAMME - Master Gestión Organizacional en Entornos Digitales y Analítica de Datos 2022 + Internship (Discover 1) AIRBUS offer more than 80 vacancies for our full time graduate programme in Spain - DISCOVER I 2023/2024 - Starting date March 2023. We are looking for recent graduates from different disciplines interested in developing their professional career in the aeronautical sector. The current context demands different ways of looking, thinking and relating.
- our client
- A digital society looking for people who are comfortable in technical environments. - A business with many different interests and activities that require many unique skills. - A dynamic business in transition to a hybrid model both in thought and in processes. Navigating this reality requires people who want to start their professional career in the aeronautical sector, combining effective and sustainable technical and personal skills to contribute to our challenges and achieve our goals.
- your functions
A multidisciplinary role for Human Resources Business Partner has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe, Spain.
AS an HRBP Intern, your main mission will be to support the execution of business plans by translating the needs of the business into appropriate HR solutions, contributing actively to the optimization of the Business performance.
As an HRBP Intern, your main tasks will include:
· Provide and support HR services to different organizations, in partnership with the business.
· Advising the business on all people related matters.
· Collaborate in the execution of business HR plans and support on the release and reading of HR metrics & reports to the management.
· Cascade and apply HR policies, E&C standards & national labour regulations towards the management.
· Ensure coherency and harmonization within the implementation of the compensation and benefits, training, recruitment policies in coordination with the management and according to business objectives.
· Foster hiring activities such as contracts, Onboarding, internal and external mobility
· Participate with managers and employees on career development, supporting the deployment and integration of people development, talent management processes, supporting team and focus reviews
- position requisites
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
¿ Recent graduates with university Degree level in Human Resources field, Law & labour relations or a related discipline, preferrably: Master degree
¿ Take-charge & hands-on mentality, committed, solution oriented, flexible and open-minded.
¿ Excellent communication skills.
¿ Excellent customer service and client interaction skills.
¿ English and Spanish must be advanced level , C1 is a MUST
¿ practicum will be a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have, Bachelor degree in Law/ labour relations and a Master degree in Human Resources.
- Formación: Grado
- Idiomas: , Castellano: C1
- Conocimientos: , Conocimientos en Preveción de Riesgos Laborales (PRL)
- your benefits
- Together with Camilo José Cela University, Airbus has developed an exclusive program (DISCOVER) designed for those interested in the best training in new areas of knowledge essential to be able to develop as professionals of the future. You will have the opportunity to study a Master, organized in three training blocks, that will allow you to DISCOVER the skills most in demand today. It will be combined with an 11 month internship at Airbus in an area related to your degree, where you can learn and complete your academic background. The start of the internship will be in early March 2023, and will last 11 months (August disabled for all purposes). It is a full-time experience (40h/week), in which you will receive an attractive study grant.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!