IAM Architect (full remote) en Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona.
18 Nov 2021 publicado por Technologies
- 60.000-65.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Banca, Finanzas, Seguros y Consultoría
- ver más
- arquitecto sistemas
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- IT y Telecom
- our client
Our client is a leading company in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment. We are looking for an IAM Architect to join our global security team.
- your functions
- Work with integrator team on a major IAM solution migration project. Intervene in the solution design and implementation within the next 3-5 years.
- Implement the architecture, master the design and implementation of solutions, technology watch, the development of roadmaps, the implementation of standards and technologies throughout the group on subjects relating to IAM.
- Interaction with development teams on the evolution of IAM On Prem applications (creation, modification of interfaces, synchronization engine, technical specifications, etc.)
- Participate in technical platform evolution projects.
- Support project teams in integrating Bureau Veritas applications into the company directory.
- Participate in the design of changes to identity management applications (provisioning, access management, Web SSO, interfaces with other systems)
- Participate in the validation of these developments.
- Write functional and technical documentation (Specifications, Operating File, Technical Architecture File, User Guide) in English
- Work in relation with the Bureau Veritas development teams for the construction of the applications.
- Work in relation with the production teams of Bureau Veritas, who ensure the Solution operation.
- position requisites
- Master¿s degree in the field of Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience on Saas IAM solution
- Experience in leading projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver technological projects
- Wide exposure to international contexts and teams
- Demonstrated experience in information technology
- Good knowledge of LDAP directories
- Good knowledge of SaaS authentication solutions
- Good knowledge of SSO systems (SAML protocol)
- Scripting Perl, Powershell, Python
- Implementation of a Meta Directory
- Handling of directory data.
- Good Linux knowledge
- Great ease in oral and interpersonal communication
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in a popular language, ease with MSOffice tools
- Proven ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong customer focus and ability to inspire confidence and motivation
- Experience working in multi-geographic teams
- Fluent English essential (fluid daily interaction, oral and verbal)
- Formación: Grado
- Conocimientos: IAM
- Experiencia: 5 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!