Identity Access Management Technology Expert en Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona.
10 Ene 2021 publicado por Technologies
- 58.000-70.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- arquitecto sistemas
- Esplugues de Llobregat
- IT y Telecom
- Otros lenguajes
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
Do you have experience in Identity and Access Management and wants to join in a big company to grow with? This is your opportunity!
- our client
Our Client is a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. They innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for the company digital challenges with their consumers, customers and at the workplace.
- your functions
In this position, you will bring deep expertise and knowledge to work on Privileged Access Management (PAM) including Privileged Password Management (PPM) and Privileged Session Management (PSM) focusing on Cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, GCP, AWS, SCP) and hybrid applications. Will contribute to the Identity and Access Management product (Privileged Access Management, Password Management, Identity Management, Identity as a Service). You will guide and promote optimal use of technology to support the cost-effective delivery of business requirements within their area of expertise. Working at the leading edge of IS/IT for the product or platform, the Technology Expert performs preliminary studies and proof of concepts, helping to set the technological direction with the product or platform manager. You will support delivery and sustain of the most complex applications and business capabilities and may be accountable for specific deliverables in relation to development or support or may lead the technical activity within their area of specialty.
- position requisites
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management including Privileged Access Management (PAM).
- Experienced in large implementations of Privileged Password Management (PPM) and Privileged Session Management (PSM).
- Experience in Cloud and hybrid environments
- Experience of resolving technical issues, including those involving 3rd parties.
- Preferably certification in corresponding technical fields.
- Excellence in the technology domain of specialism including successfully leading technical evaluations.
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as agile software development, rapid prototyping and DevOps, project management principles).
- Understanding and knowledge of IS/IT standards and controls.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to understand the financial impact of technology alternatives.
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English.
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams.
- Formación: Ingeniero Superior
- Conocimientos: IAM
- Experiencia: 5 años
- your benefits
Interesting social benefits
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!