- 30.000-35.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- coordinador académico
Do you have proven academic background and expericience designing online courses? Are you a Moodle expert?
From Randstad Professionals Education we¿re looking for an Instructional Designer to join a prestigeous online campus team located in Barcelona. Your responsibilities will include the design and development of instructional material in collaboration with the faculty as well as the design and offering of training courses to support online programs
- our client
Prestigeous International Business School in Barcelona
- your functions
- Assisting faculty and staff in using the LMS for adding learning content to a course, and managing learners
- Assisting end users with LMS functional questions
- Provide LMS and related educational technology workshops and hands-on training to faculty and administrative staff as necessary
- Develop instructional materials for faculty, administrative staff and student training related to the University LMS and other appropriate learning technologies. Write and communicate professional training materials in the English language
- Motivate users to complete course requirements in Moodle Tutorials and facilitate community of learner best practices
- Provide administrative support in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the University LMS and educational technologies
- Understand and continually develop knowledge in effective online instructional design strategy
- Design/develop/implement eLearning, social learning, and mobile learning environment
- Provide advanced application of multimedia design and development, including graphic design, audio/video, and/or gaming/simulation
- Remain current in industry trends and related technology
- Maintain accurate archives of course documentation and departmental tracking documents and provide timely updates/reports for institutional assessment
- Coordinate with IT department when needed for trouble shooting issues
- position requisites
· Moodle expert as teacher and/or Administrator. Moodle certified preferably
· Excellent oral communication, presentation, writing and editing skills in English Language
· Ability to communicate and execute clear, consistent and applicable learning experiences aligned to organizational goals. - Excellent project management skills ¿ a must.
· Expert level command of common authoring tools and course development methodologies.
· Working knowledge and application of adult learning theory and teaching techniques.
· Attention to detail and follow-through critical.
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and peers to deliver business results.
· Solid problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
· Bachelor's Degree in Education, Instructional Design, or related subject.
Minimum of three years of instructional design and/or technical writing experience
- Formación: Licenciado
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: Acces, Excel y Adobe, moodle
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
30-35k. Salary based on experience and qualifications
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!