- 40.000-44.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- analista financiero
- Finanzas y Administración
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
Si tienes experiencia en auditoría de al menos 5 a 10 años en diferentes funciones como control interno, auditoría externa / interna, contabilidad, control y operaciones de negocios. esta es tu oportunidad para asumir este puesto de Internal Control Employee en una empresa referente en el sector energético.
Es imprescindible contar con excelentes habilidades de comunicación con un fuerte dominio del inglés (escrito y hablado) y aportar conocimientos en SAP GRT. Título universitario en administración de empresas, economía o similar.
¿Te interesa? ¡Apúntate a la oferta! ¿Conoces a alguien que le pueda interesar? Informa de esta oportunidad
- our client
Our client is major energy company has a vision of renewable energy: believes in the power of nature and technology. Help them be prepared to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and leave an ecological footprint: join their team to create a better future for us on our planet.
They focus on hiring the best people, wherever they are in the world. They pride themselves on the flexibility they offer their employees and are committed to creating a workforce that can grow with the company. It is an equal opportunity employer. It celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In their culture of trust, they focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. They value their people and this makes them a global team, with the safety of their colleagues at the heart of their organization.
- your functions
What are we looking for?
· You coordinate the assessment process of Internal Controls for legal entities in the region of your responsibility
· You are an important counterpart regarding Internal Control topics for specific entities in your region of responsibility and foster a culture of trust and support towards the Business, Regions/ Countries and Corporate Functions
· You support the Internal Control Team regarding a) the successful execution of the Internal Control process, b) monitoring timely completion and c) aggregation and analysis of identified deficiencies
· You support local Management, together with the Internal Control Team, in fulfilling their responsibility for coordinating and driving the Internal Control process
· You ensure business proximity of the Internal Control organization and drive continuous improvement
· You ensure ongoing support and training of the organization for Internal Control
- position requisites
You have a university degree in business administration, economics or similar
· You have a total work experience of at least 5 to 10 years in different functions such as Internal Control, external/ internal audit, accounting & controlling and operating businesses
· Preferably you have experience in Internal Control of at least 4 years and are familiar with the Internal Control methodology of corporate organizations
· You have a solid knowledge of corporate organizations and processes
· You have strong and proven project management skills
· You have excellent communication skills with a strong command of English (written and spoken)
· Your coaching and motivation skills enable you being a valuable partner for the Management, the Business and the Internal Control team
· Flexibility to travel, as required
This role is based in Spain (Zamudio). The hiring manager is the global head of Risk and Internal Control
- Formación: Licenciado: Administración y Dirección de Empresas
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: auditoria, Contabilidad., Control de riesgo
- Experiencia: 5 años
- your benefits
Tu salario será de 40.000 euros + 10%
Oportunidad de pertenecer a gran empresa líder en el sector.
Posibilidad de teletrabajo.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!