It Business Partner Sap (Logistic) en Puerto de Santa María (El), Cádiz.
11 Nov 2022 publicado por Technologies
- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- consultor funcional
- Puerto de Santa María (El)
- IT y Telecom
- Do you have experience as an IT Business Partner with SAP WM/LO modules leading the end-to-end solutions and are you thinking of taking your career to the next level? Would you like to work in a company immersed in its international transformation?
- our client
From Randstad Technologies we have something to offer you, the professional opportunity you were looking for.the position we are looking for is an IT Business Partner SAP WM/LO, expert in logistics.
With direct incorporation to the staff of our client, a Swiss multinational leader in the manufacture of specific components for different industries.
- your functions
You will be responsible and involved in the following areas:
- Serve as the business relationship link between business units and IT at the senior/medium business level.- Provide highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT/business initiatives- Develop a strong understanding of each business unit that includes drivers, strategies, and needs, their business models, trends, and their key strategic partner relationships- Partner with all business stakeholders within their portfolio to ensure a clear understanding of the business architecture changes required to deliver business outcomes.- Identify and assess future ways of working in partnership with the business, model impacts and potential solutions and facilitate solution alternative review.- Facilitate strategic conversations and planning with key business stakeholders to ensure strategies are informed by both current and future state enterprise architecture.- Serve as the primary point of contact relating to business unit engagement, stakeholder management and IT Enterprise Architecture Team.- Communicate decisions, priorities, and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding branch requests and projects and initiatives.- Work with stakeholders to ensure the impact of proposed information investment is clearly understood by decision makers, and will support informed investment prioritization and sequencing decisions with the IT Governance Team- Champion the IT strategy both in the business units and IT and oversee the effective communication of all EA artefacts to business units.
Strategy, design and solutions
- Provide strategic thought leadership with regards to the role IT plays in executing the business strategy- Develop the IT strategic roadmap for the business units with a clear link to the business strategy and to ensure successful introductions with stakeholders.- Lead the translation of strategy into the development of business architecture deliverables to ensure alignment with business strategies and business architecture frameworks.- Work with integration and supplier architects to design solutions that support the business processes and assist with the alignment of supporting technology roadmaps.- Oversee the launch of solutions and help to maximize the positive impact on the Department- Actively contribute to EA implementation and ongoing refinement activities.- Own the business unit IT project portfolio and manage budget
- Recommend and participate in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies.- Share best practice, lessons learned and constantly update the architecture requirements based on changing technologies, practice, and knowledge.- Responsible of end-to-end business Logistics, warehouse, and supply chain processes.- Educate the company in new trend technologies- Empower the business users to be successful via technology and new services
Stakeholder and Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, to support achievement of Department outcomes.- Proactively serve as a ¿trusted advisor,¿ and act as the primary IT point of contact to stakeholders.- Operate as the key business contact representing IT in promoting IT services and capabilities.
- position requisites
Comprehensive understanding of strategic and business planning and how this is refined down to implementing business change.Deep knowledge of Logistics Business processes as well as the connected departments related to the Logistic supply chain related to manufacturing business.5/10 Years Expertise in SAP WM/LO leading the end-to-end solutions.Expertise in SAP S4HANA trending market solutions.Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes.A broad awareness of a range of technologies and their practical applications in supporting business requirements.Demonstrated capability to deliver high quality strategic technology planning artefacts that seamlessly integrate business demand and IT roadmap.(Optional) Experience in a business architecture role particularly in the manufacturing sectorProven Experience with SAP environments building end to end solutions in the areas of WM, with and without HU¿s additional experience is a plus.SAP Certification is a plusInternational experience in different legal requirements and business processes.English Complete professional skillsAvailability to travel
- Formación: Ingeniero Técnico
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: , conocimientos en logística
- Experiencia: 5 años
- your benefits
- - Competitive salary based on experience- 100% remote work
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!