- 31.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- IT y Telecom
- Almacenamiento/Back Up
- our client
For a recognized company in the logistics sector, Randstad Foundation selects an IT SPECIALIST
- your functions
-You are very strong at planning hard- and software maintenance, you perform network management and
provide technical advice and training to customers and colleagues;
- Troubleshooting, because that is what is needed to improve our network. But of course you need to
coordinate with your colleagues for this;
- Of course the usual stuff like installing, deploying and upgrading you know the drill;
- Some auditing
- Working in various locations.
- position requisites
- vocational degree. University degree will be valued. IT related qualifications preferred;
- Driver License, good English level and work experience;
- ability to work under pressure
- humor and social skills are required. You need to work with people to obtain the best results!
- proactivity and ability to manage your own day
- computer/Excel skills
- Flexibility. We are everywhere in Iberia. You need to travel to see the work, to do your work.
- Formación: Ingeniero Superior: Ingeniero en Informática
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: dominio de excel
- Experiencia: 1 año
- your benefits
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!