- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Logística y transporte
- ver más
- ingeniero mantenimiento
From Randstad professionals Engineering we're looking for an experienced Senior Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician willing to work in one of the most well-known companies in the world.
Shift Pattern: This role includes working in non-traditional shift pattern, which may include nights and weekends.
- our client
Our client has more than 50 Fulfillment Centers Across Europe, hundreds of Delivery Stations, thousands of machines, and tens of thousands of employees, all working together in harmony to make sure the right item gets delivered to the right person, in the right place, at the right time.
- your functions
The focus of the Senior Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
· Role model health & safety best practices and monitor those around them to ensure they follow the example they set.
· Work in a hands-on manner and demonstrate SME (Subject Matter Expert) levels of knowledge on all MHE (Material Handling Equipment) in the building.
· Coach and mentor the technicians on shift.· Support the line manager and to supervise the shift in their absence.
· Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers by means of troubleshooting and prioritizing.
· Support continuous improvement of systems in a standard manner across the EU network.
· Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
· Understanding of OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and equipment performance metrics.
· Management of contractors.
- position requisites
· Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines with relevant experience in automation or complex MHE environments.
· Solid foundational knowledge of PLC based controls systems.· Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
· Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
· Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
· Proven ability to supervise and influence others on the team.
· Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload.
· Experience of multi-contractor management.
· Experience in a multi-site environment.
- Formación: Ingeniero Técnico: Industrial especialidad en Electricidad, Ingeniero Técnico: Industrial especialidad en Electrónica Industrial, Ingeniero Técnico: Industrial especialidad en Mecánica
- Idiomas: Inglés: B2
- Conocimientos: Mantenimiento PLC, Capacidad de gestionar equipos, CMMS
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
Attractive Salary Package
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!