- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- IT y Telecom
- ver más
- product manager
- Digital y eCommerce
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
DO you have some experience working in the main marketplaces?
- our client
Our client, a global cross-border e-commerce platform islooking for a Key Account Manager to work hand by hand with their Key Customers.
- your functions
1. Business development and planning: Negotiate with key sellers and promote the relevant local selection, negotiating price advantage, and ensure that the business goals are achieved. Prioritize seller growth based on market opportunity, product mix, and price advantage. Understand main distributors in Spain for the relevant category role. And understand key insights of market demand to drive sales with multicategory sellers.
2. Seller operations: provide key sellers guidance in AliExpress platform operations, usage of marketing tool, advertising solutions, amongst other. Relevant to have experience in marketplace operations.
3. Promotion and sales: collaboration with internal/external team, driving sales of a managed set of sellers. Propose promotional activities and empower the visibility of local products versus overall marketplace selection. Manage product mix and local plus overseas selection sales blend. Ensure global teams understand Spanish market peculiarities and customer demands.
4. Commodity operation: analyze the user's demand for commodities, enrich the market supply, and formulate the annual product promotion rhythm according to the season and life cycle of commodities. Exploit the seasonality of certain categories through seller operations.
5. Promotional activities: Coordinate the category annual plan, including; single brand, and single product traffic, through the integration of market resources, explore innovative marketing models based on the industry's mind and promoting. Negotiate co-marketing activities with stakeholders leading the commercial relationship with the key players in the market.
6. Technical guidance; high-level understanding of main integration method between seller ERP systems and marketplace (API, middleware, CMS modules,etc.)
7. Project management: can quickly carry out business innovation integrated projects according to the actual situation of the local business in Spain and consumer needs. Multiple projects are managed in parallel, building a clear business structure, ensure internal and external partners successful collaboration and resources, ensure results are obtained according to time.
This position is responsible for the overall research and analysis of the platform and industry, including the situation of industry users, merchants, shops, commodities, competitors, etc., and well-timed adjustment of operating strategies according to marketand industry conditions.
- position requisites
1. Fulltime undergraduate degree or above, more than 2 years of relevant seller operations in a relevant marketplace / or as seller marketplace manager ,with seller operation experience and platform operation experience, familiar with brands , business model, familiar with e-commerce platform operation.
2. Familiar with the Spanish distribution market, have a deep understanding of brand operation, and have a keen insight and analysis of online and offline market conditions and consumers.
3. Expertise in commercial development with marketplace sellers, and promotion planning, organization coordination and resource integration, good communication skills and teamwork spirit.
4. Strong ability in data processing and analysis, Excel proficiency.
5. Rich experience in business cooperation and negotiation, rich experience in purchasing, commodities; excellent experience in innovative projectmanagement and marketing are preferred.
6. Ability to communicate in fluent business English and Spanish.
- Formación: Licenciado, Grado
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: digital eCommerce, Kam, marketplace
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
- Join a global leader corporation. Competitive Salary Permanent contract directly with them.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!