Lynk&co - GERMAN customer service/back-office en Barcelona.
05 Ene 2023 publicado por Trabajo temporal
- 23.000-25.800 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- Con posible incorporación a plantilla
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- Contact Center
- Contact Center
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- Are you open to work in an international company? Are you interested in the automobile market? Do you have at least a 6 month experience in Customer Service? Sounds interesting? Keep on reading. It will be fun!
- our client
In Lynk & Co we are not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We have cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you are an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you will fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
We are creating an European Engagement Centre in Barcelona and we are recruiting our first batch of superstars to built the foundation for a game-changing customer service. For Lynk & Co, it¿s all about thinking outside of the box and creating ¿wow¿ experiences for our members. Most importantly? A personal approach is key. No robots wanted.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
For our Engagement Centre in Barcelona city, where we handle all customer queries, we are looking for new talent to support our members in the six different markets we operate in.
- your functions
Your main superpower is offering extremely good customer service via different communication channels. You would succeed in the role if you are a positive team player who is up for a challenge. You need to be able to adjust to new situations which will arise and be ready to thrive in an ever-changing work environment. You are also comfortable working with multiple systems and a multitasking star.
A glimpse of the tasks:
- Handling all incoming customer queries around our mobility concept, products, offers, etc.
- Selling our damn good car and cool gear.
- Engaging with customers on various social media platforms.
- Support in the event registration for our Clubs.
- Offering basic technical customer support (You do not need to be too tech-savvy, we will teach you. Although, being a computer expert could come in handy!).
- Manage several specialized and administrative back-end tasks related to order management, insurance, payment process, clam management, GDPR, etc.
- Act as a liaison between several internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage in problem-solving and process improvement.
- And a few other fun tasks as they come up (okay, maybe more than a few but that is the fun part of a growing company!).
- Opening hours of the Engagement Centre offer our customers full support seven days a week. This is a full-time function (40 hours/week), where you will work from Monday to Friday (8h-21h) in 8-hour rotating shifts and one weekend (9h-17.30h) every 6th to 9th week.
- position requisites
- At least 6 months of experience working as a customer service agent or similar job.
- A GREAT service (and sales!) mindset.
- A secondary-level education or higher.
- Good computer skills.
- A very good command of the English language.
-You are a (near-)native speaker in German.
- Ping pong skills appreciated but not mandatory.
- Living in/around Barcelona or willing to move to this area.
- Formación: Sin estudios
- Idiomas: , Alemán: C2
- Conocimientos: office
- your benefits
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension, wellness allowance (250¿/year), and private health insurance. But that's not the reason you choose us¿ You want to work with us because you will:
-Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 6 countries.-Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates.-Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!-Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization.-Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!