- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Logística y transporte
- ver más
- ingeniero mantenimiento
From Randstad professionals Engineering we're looking for an experienced Maintenance Planner willing to work in one of the most well-known companies in the world.
- our client
Our client has more than 50 Fulfillment Centers Across Europe, hundreds of Delivery Stations, thousands of machines, and tens of thousands of employees, all working together in harmony to make sure the right item gets delivered to the right person, in the right place, at the right time.
- your functions
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
We are looking for motivated, customer-focused people who want to join our team as a Reliability Maintenance Engineering Planner. The Reliability Maintenance Engineering Planner is responsible for asset and spares management, preventative maintenance planning and machine history data. They are the site lead for the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software and are required to extract information from it to support the site engineering manager.
· Be the site level SME (Subject Matter Expert) on the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software, train the local engineering team in its use and escalate issues as required to the EU team.
· Ensure the system is run in line with EU standards and participate in EU coordinated projects and improvement programs to roll out new functionality, procedures, scheduling or reports.
· Ensure site level equipment, spare parts and minimum holding levels are correctly recorded in the system in order to ensure technicians are never without the parts they need.
· Ensure the system accurately forecasts and assigns all required preventative maintenance to technicians within the team to provide a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
· Compile equipment information, performance metrics and machine histories and make recommendations for improvements based on their findings.
· Manage spare parts stock levels, place and track orders as required. Work with procurement and the wider EU network to find savings or efficiencies.
- position requisites
· Relevant experience planning, scheduling and auditing maintenance activities either as a hands-on engineer or as a maintenance planner.
· Experience with CMMS software.
· Experience in using the core functions of MS Excel.
· Experience managing stores or spare parts inventories.
· Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
· Bachelor¿s degree in a technical discipline, operations, business administration, or a related field from an accredited university.
· Experience with the Infor EAM (Enterprise asset management) platform.
· Experience rolling out a new CMMS system.
· Experience delivering training or coaching others.
- Formación: Ingeniero Técnico: Industrial especialidad en Mecánica, Ingeniero Superior: Ingeniero en Automática y Electrónica Industrial
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: MS EXCEL, CMMS software
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
Be part of the maangement team of a number one company known worldwide
Work in a busy, dynamic environment and are part of a bigger team delivering on the expectations of millions of customers every single day.
Atractive salary package
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!