- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Química Farma
- ver más
- ingeniero técnico
- IT y Telecom
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- Do you have experience with Microsoft 365 solutions and want to be part of a Digital HUB in Madrid? We have the best opportunity for you!
- our client
- Our client develops innovative digital solutions, creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drives efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen our client's position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together.
- your functions
- Consult our internal business partner to find the best solution to drive digitalization based on Microsoft Office 365 services with focus on collaboration related demands.
- 3 level support of Microsoft solutions.
- Collaboration and direct communication with our partner Microsoft.
- Understand the business specific requirements and build (configuration, development, testing) state of the art technical solutions based upon specifications.
- Drive for innovative but sustainable technical solutions with customer orientation in alignment with guidelines and policies by ensuring running, supportable and stable solutions.
- Accompany Turn-into-Production and User Acceptance process, including know how transfer, documentation as well as continuous product improvements (independent from make or buy).
- Optimize methodology, tools, guidelines, and techniques for solution development according to IS strategy.
- Design and suggest technical recommendations based on cloud and on premises infrastructures, support effort estimation process and create technical concepts.
- Be an integral part of the Office 365 Collaboration Consulting squad, arrange workshops, demos and present your working results.
Continuously share experiences within the squad and the global team.
- position requisites
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technology.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in Microsoft environment.
- Experienced Knowledge in Microsoft 365 product stack with focus of Collaboration solutions, like Teams, OneDrive, Planner, Yammer or other Office 365 group-based services.
- Experience in the configuration of different SharePoint related features (like workflows, integration of 3rd party services and LogicApps, understand service differentiations).
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal English communication skills.
- Availability to travel (very sporadically)
Nice to have:
- Office 365 / Microsoft 365 certifications.
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Formación: Grado
- Idiomas: Inglés: B2
- Conocimientos: microsoft office 365
- Experiencia: 4 años
- your benefits
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- 23 days of vacation + 7 days from the Hub improvements (5 days of adjustment for possible overtime compensation + 2 days of cultural festivities). A total of 30 days!
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment.
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects.
- Competitive compensation package and relocation assistance, if needed.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!
- about randstad
Randstad is the world leader in the HR services industry. We help people and organizations realize their true potential by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward.
At Randstad we promote equal employment opportunities through diverse and inclusive teams. Therefore, in our processes, we guarantee the inclusion of all people regardless of their personal condition, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, culture, age, religion or disability.
estas ofertas podrían interesarte.
te puede interesar