- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- IT y Telecom
- ver más
- Química Farma
- Química Farma
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- Do you have experience as a Mobile Carrier Specialist and want to be part of a Digital HUB in Madrid? We have the best opportunity for you!
- our client
- Our client develops innovative digital solutions, creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drives efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen our client's position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together.
- your functions
- You will be responsible for managing the wireless services with different mobile
carriers in Europe and the USA.
- You will design, maintain, and run processes for ordering wireless services and
devices for users based on business requirements and expectations regarding
wireless services in the office environment
- You will optimize wireless cost based on usage profiles together with a managed
service provider for Telecom Expense Management and contribute to global
- Support sourcing activities (demand analysis, coverage requirements, negotiations) to provide best services at best cost
- Design, improve and run service processes for end user requests on individual
wireless contracts as well as Smartphones and other wireless devices.
- Demonstrating knowledge and interest in wireless service / solution deployment, the person will handle Incident-/Change-and Problem-Management on user and contract level together with colleagues in the respective countries.
- Coordinate replacement initiatives
- In addition, the person will continuously improve internal processes and manage
task forces for the improvement of Smartphones and Wireless services on an
operational level and handle escalations
- Support telecom expense management
o Perform Audit/Optimizations of wireless services for end users
o Monitor and analyze wireless spend and consumption and accordingly
advise BASF end users on proper handling of their individual wireless
o Provide Ad Hoc reports based on business demands
- position requisites
Our main requirements:
- You have a degree in computer science, informatics, business informatics or in a comparable field
- Mobile Carrier Landscape Knowledge (minimum requirement Spain, Portugal, US)
- Telecom Expense Management Knowledge
- Knowledge in telecom infrastructure
- Analytical skills as well as intermediate Microsoft Excel skills to create pivot tables, vlook-ups, etc.
- Experiencing Agile way of working or agile implementation approach
- Project coordination of rollout / replacement initiatives
- Very good English skills
- Formación: Master
- Idiomas: Inglés: B2
- Conocimientos: , developer
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- 30 holiday days per year.
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment.
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!