Order Management Specialist ( Customer service department) en Hospitalet de Llobregat (L'), Barcelona.
05 Sep 2021 publicado por Professionals
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- customer service
- Hospitalet de Llobregat (L')
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- our client
We are looking for an Order Management Specialist (Customer service department) for a pharmaceutical company based in Barcelona (Hospitalet de Llobregat).
- your functions
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of customer orders, complaints, credits notes, invoice management and dispute resolution. This role
will deliver an enhanced customer experience through excellent customer communication, effective resolution of customer issues and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Process customer orders in compliance with company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent data entry skills to quickly and accurately review and input data.
- Track orders to delivery, problem solve delivery issues and strive for continuous improvement of on time delivery metric.
- Ensure timely capturing and resolution of complaints. Investigate root causes to resolve recurring issue resulting in complaints.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoice management & dispute resolution working in close collaboration with Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of credit notes.
- Demonstrate high commitment in resolving customers issues and responding to order status enquiries, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Attend daily Visual Daily Management meetings with the rest of the team to drive improvements in key metrics with a continuous improvement attitude to drive customer satisfaction.
- Utilise Problem Solving to drive to root cause and implement countermeasures.
- Team with other functions such as Demand Planning, Logistics, Finance, Tech Service to maintain a strong collaboration geared towards maintaining or enhancing customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance to internal policies, quality procedures and Sox.
- position requisites
- High school degree (or equivalent experience) with minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced Order Management role.
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP and CRM systems such as SFDC as well as MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Fluent in Spanish, English, others additional languages: Portuguese, Catalan.
- Minimum 10% - regional and some international travel may be required.
- Formación: Diplomado
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO, Portugués: ALTO, Castellano: BILINGÜE
- Conocimientos: MS Office, ERP SAP, order management
- Experiencia: 2 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!