- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- key account manager (KAM)
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
Do you have prior experience in a similar role and a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships? Do you have deep knowledge of the retail business at a European level? We are looking for you!
- our client
Our client is the AI and Data Analytics company that turns content broadcasting elements such as screens, audio systems or cell phones into real sales and information assistants for each customer. Broadcast the right content, at the right time, to the right client: the time has come for the in-Store targeted Content.
- your functions
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions with retail providers- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.- To develop, enable and monetize an expanding set and ecosystem of partners including ISVs, Resellers, VARs, MSPs and OEMs- Work with our partners and internal teams (sales, customer success, marketing, legal, product, and engineering) to optimize joint selling and marketing strategies for driving revenue through the partner ecosystem.- Develop, monitor and adjust the strategy, ideal partner profiles and practices to continuously improve results- Identify, target, negotiate and close partnerships from scratch- Establish clearly defined goals for each partner relationship, and update and maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management- Perform quarterly partner reviews of established goals
- Enable partners through assets and relationship management- Be accountable for sourced and influenced revenue, partner success KPIs, and retention and integration adoption- Be willing to perform hands-on work while team is growing
- position requisites
- You preferably have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.- You have prior experience in a similar role and a strong track record ofsuccess in building strategic partnerships.
- You have deep knowledge of the retail business at a European level (especially supermarkets, gas stations, fast food chains and/or fashion), its providers and an understanding of how technology can deliver value- You have experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- You are highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on, problem solver.- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce, Hubspot) would be a plus- 5+ years of SaaS business development experience, with a demonstrable ability to drive revenue and show results in Europe - Proven track record of building partnerships program from its inception- Retail or fast food experience is a plus- Strategic and analytical thinker who understands technology and business strategy- Clear communicator with an ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders- Strong executive presence with proven ability to present and manage a wide variety of relationships- Proven record of achieving targets and driving revenue in a high- growth, rapidly evolving organization- Passionate about technology and relationships- Willing to travel when it is necessary
- Formación: Licenciado
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: , pantallas led
- Experiencia: 5 años
- your benefits
- -Attractive salary -Flexible working hours. -Hybrid work model
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!