- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Química Farma
- ver más
- responsable I+D
- Life Sciences
- Medical Device - Producción
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- our client
- Our client, an international biotechnology company, is looking for a R&D PROJECT MANAGER for a permantent project in the outskirts of Barcelona, Spain.
- your functions
- The Project Manager is responsible for the management of Product Development Projects. Under the supervision of the PM Director she/he is responsible to apply professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead each of the assigned projects, control the schedule and asses risks to ensure the quality and robustness of the projects.
- position requisites
- Advanced degree in life or health sciences required
- Minimum of 2-year experience in Project management of diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device projects
- Extensive knowledge of general project management concepts
- Proficiency in the use of office automation software (Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of tools that are used to manage projects
- Formación: Licenciado: Química
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: project management
- Experiencia: 5 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!