- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Arquitectura y Urbanismo
- ver más
- ingeniero proyectos
- Sant Vicenç dels Horts
- Sin definir
- Nowadays we are offering a project manager position. Don't lose this opportunity and let's meet each other.
- our client
Calucem is headquartered in Germany and is part of Cementos Molins.
Calucem is a global specialty Calcium Aluminate Cement (CAC) with focus on customers centricity by delivering innovative and sustainable product for around 100 years. Beyond our standard product range, we have the capabilities to offer iterations of the existing portfolio as well as to develop completely new products. They are currently exporting our wide range of products in more than 60 countries.
since November 2021.
- your functions
We are looking for someone to cover all planned activities from CAC CAPEX plan for 2023 which are strategic instruments, we are looking for a Project Manager.
He/She will have to develop and coordinate the activities regarding CAC CAPEX projects and CAC plant development (OPEX) within budgeted cost with a focus on preventive maintenance. Also wil be responsable to coordinate development plans with the aim to optimise costs and increase the working efficiency and
organise and assure all process activities to be completed in the accordance to the safety and environmental legislation as well as in compliance with Cementos Molins policies.
¿ Together with CAC technical responsible, Plant manager, CTO and CEO prepares CAPEX plan for CAC plant in Barcelona.
¿ Ensures that CAPEX plan is aligned with the plan and resources from Engineering department of CMI.
¿ Manage the cost and timeline for all CAPEX projects.
¿ Closely works with CMI and Calucem Engineering department in CAC CAPEX projects.
¿ Responsible for CAC CAPEX reports with cost and time schedule data for all CAPEX projects.
¿ Responsible to completely organize and manage some CAC CAPEX projects within CAPEX plan.
¿ Ensuring that all laws are met during CAPEX planning and executing.
¿ Propose new investments and prepares 5 year CAPEX plan.
¿ In the daily work it adheres to all procedures, quality plans, operating instructions of the IMS system, with special attention to the protection of the environment, hazardous waste and its disposal, and fully applies all rules of law and act with regard to occupational safety.
¿ In close cooperation with process engineer, develope new design for process improvements in the factory.
¿ Implement and manage modifications needing to get optimum process performance.
¿ Responsible for the coordination and monitoring of maintenance activities done and planned by CMI
¿ According to the needs of the work organization, he/she may perform other tasks according to the priority.
- position requisites
- Successfully completed training in the field of industrial engineering.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in industrial project management.
- Work experience in project management and project evaluation from a financial and investment approach.
- Used to working in an international environment, preferably in the industrial sector.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ready to take responsibility.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Points, etc.), SAP.
- Elevated domain of design software AUTOCAD, to elaborate first design prototypes and proposals.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Availability to travel.
- Skills: strong communication and interpersonal skills, accountable, proactive and collaborative, target
oriented with a problem-solving attitude, dynamic, open minded and hands-on, with ability to work under
pressure in a demanding environment.
- Formación: Ingeniero Superior: Industrial
- Idiomas: , Castellano: C1
- Conocimientos: , conocimentos sap
- Experiencia: 5 años
- your benefits
- Varied job in a future-oriented company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Individual training and opportunity for further training.
- Permanent contract directly with the client.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!