- 35.000-40.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- ingeniero diseño y cálculo
- Sant Just Desvern
- Ingenieria y Oficina técnica
- Sin definir
- our client
Important company in the electronics and renewable energy sector, seeks to incorporate an electronic engineer with the following requirements and knowledge into its electronic department:
- your functions
· Design, review and check all assigned project drawings for compliance with all company and project instructions (BOM, plan drawings, details, schematics, wiring diagrams, manufacture instructions¿ )
· Design complete cabinets (electrical and mechanical) for PV sites
· Do electrical, mechanical calculations to ensure correct performance of the products in the specific application.
· Project coordination: viability survey and discussion of complex technical specifications with customers and internal departments.
· Cost calculation for costumer specific solutions using costing systems, adjustment of target times.
· Application and product related customer advise in complex technical solutions
· Investigation for potential suppliers in cooperation with our strategic purchase
· Investigation for potential new business in PV utility-scale in cooperation with sales and product management.
· Special tasks on demand
- position requisites
· University degree in engineering (preferable with electric and mechanical knowledge)
· Strong Background in Photovoltaic utility-scale systems ¿ knowledge about application, norms, standards, technical requirements
· Minimum 3 years of experience working and designing PV parks or designing and manufacturing electrical cabinets for substations or power transformers in a panel builder or engineering company.
· Strong Background using Solidworks Mechanical
· Background in Electrical schematics knowledge using Eplan or Solidworks Electrical
· Experiences in project management
· Experiences in applying norms / standards
· High level of written and spoken English skills
· Proactivity and Self-motivation
· Used to work under pressure (project business)
· Team working skills
· Creative in problem-solving processes & high degree of flexibility
· Capability to manage different tasks to support the complete team
· IT affinity (e.g. MS Office, SAP, ...)
- Formación: Ingeniero Técnico: Industrial especialidad en Electrónica Industrial
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: AUTOCAD
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
· Stable contract
· Salary to negotiate
· Professional growth
· The opportunity to work for a large multinational in the renewable energy sector
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!