- 75.000-90.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- area sales manager
- Sin definir
- our client
- your functions
Your day to day:
You will build, guide and motivate the best B2B field sales force to achieve the regional targets within the consumer journey strategy by also ensuring the needed support to conventional business. You´ll be the key actor of ¿make things happen¿, adapting the overall strategy to the regional consumers environment.
- position requisites
- University degree.
- Fluent in English (C1) and native or native in Spanish.
- Proven strong experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role, ideally managing 2nd layer of supervision.
- Previous experience in FMCG multinational companies¿ consumer focus oriented
- Previous experience managing regional objectives setting, ensuring the achievement of the targets of the assigned teams and detecting and analysing possible deviations by taking corrective actions.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team Excellent communication skills.
- Valid EU work permit.
- Formación: Licenciado
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: SAP, ALTO NIVEL DE INGLES
- Experiencia: 5 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!