- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Logística y transporte
- ver más
- director comercial
- Logística y transporte
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- our client
Our client is an important shipping company. We are hiring a Sales Steering Manager whose main functions are:
- your functions
- Drive in coordination with the Sales Director and the Area Managing Director the achievement of Area Commercial targets.- Provide regular feedback on Area targets and relevant KPI¿s to Region and Trade Management.- Manage Business Intelligence; analyze and produce competitive information related to market and competition.- Pilot internal and external reporting and produce performance forecasts against Budgets and KPI¿s. - Own and drive Area Inland Commercial strategy and its implementation.- Monitor and provide feedback on sales volumes, market trends and revenue performances. - Drive in coordination with Sales Teams account volume performance, including Customer Allocation fulfillment and No-Show trend. - Communicate and steer sales staff efficiently to target the most attractive business based on equipment imbalances, ship system requirements, commodities, target accounts etc.- Make pricing recommendations for specific segments and commodities, Pricing Guidelines setting and provide market feedback to Trade Management and Regional Revenue Management to implement actions in the market to increase revenues whenever possible.- Coordinate and exchange relevant business information with other departments and stakeholders.- Coach and steer the team towards the targets of the Area and Region.
- position requisites
- University degree.
- Min 5 years of experience in a similar position. Preferable in maritime industry.
- High level in English and Spanish.
- Foreign trade knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of QV / FIS and other HL systems.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Result driven team player with a proactive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure. Goal and deadline driven
Good time management skills
- Formación: Grado
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: , habilidades comunicativas
- Experiencia: 5 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!