- 27.000-30.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- asesor académico
Do you have proven academic experience? Are you passionate about developing your professional career within the education sector?
Check out! This could be you opportunity!
- our client
Prestigeous International Business School located in Barcelona
- your functions
- - STUDENTS
¿ Assist students during the 1 year/ 3 years Program guiding them in their academic endeavors.
¿ Run individual meetings with students in a regular manner for counseling, solving problems and identifying needs.
¿ Prepare study plans to better meet the needs of students.
¿ Anticipate students´ needs and issues to support them in achieving academic success.
¿ Respond promptly to students needs and questions.
¿ Probation letters, GPA congratulation, deal with complaints, attendance warnings, and run individual meetings each semester the week after exams, etc.
¿ Put in place all current and future quality measures.
¿ Collaborate on new implementations as Moodle or database and make good use of them and promote this use among students.
¿ Analysis of grades and create statistics of rates (retention, graduation, etc.)
- Students enrollments: Send and collect applications, create delivery notes and assign the classes for the semesters taking in consideration if the student needs a tailor-made timetable. Coordinate the issue of DN with Accounting for invoicing.
- Enrolment and follow up of transfered students among campuses and set academic path.
- Establish communication between transferring campus, register the student and send the required documents for admission and VISA procedures if applicable.
- Coordination with the Administration Department (delivery notes, invoices, payments). Keep track of students with outstanding tuition and in cooperation with Administration track those payments, make sure that outstanding tuition students do not receive official documentation. Also, communication of student¿s cancellations.
- Coordination with the Admissions Department for new students, transfers, a design of academic path if applicable. Communication flow between departments: assist them when a prospective student has academic doubts about the programs; be informed of enrollments trends and forecast
- Elaboration student lists for semester including all students enrolled (including admissions), keeping track of cancellations, withdrawals and students who have finish their studies.
- Support in the adaptation of courses on the Moodle platform
- - STUDENTS
- position requisites
- University Degree in Business, Marketing, Communicatios. Further Education in Sales will be considered
- Moodle Knowledge
- Advanced Excel User
- Inglés C1-C2
- International profile. Having worked or studied abroad would be a plus
- Arabe deaseado o conocimiento de la cultura
- Formación: Licenciado, Diplomado
- Idiomas: Inglés: BILINGÜE
- Conocimientos: moodle
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
- Competitive Salary Package
- Opportunity to be part of an efficient and outstanding professional team
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to grow in responsabilities
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!