- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Química Farma
- ver más
- ingeniero técnico
- IT y Telecom
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
Do you have experience as Data Engineer and want to be part of a Digital HUB in Madrid? We have the best opportunity for you!
- our client
Our client develops innovative digital solutions, creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drives efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen our client's position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together.
- your functions
- Build and design Data Ingestion pipelines and orchestrate the data supply of BASFs largest data lake built on Azure Optimize existing pipelines (Azure Data Factory) and processing jobs (Databricks) to improve performance and scalability of the Enterprise Data Lake Enable meaningful and insightful reports for Data Analysis and Monitoring Ensure systematic quality assurance for the validation of accurate Data Processing Building reusable code and libraries for future use Implementation of security and data protection mechanisms
- position requisites
A Bachelor or Master¿s degree in relevant technical studies with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
At least 2 years of experience in the field of Data Engineering and the creation of ETL pipelines
Experience in Big Data technologies and solution architecture design in Microsoft Azure
Proven knowledge of Apache Spark, Databricks (Azure) and Azure Data Factory (or comparable technologies)
Proven skills in Python and MySQL as well as a structured way of development following Git Flow
Proven skills in working with SQL databases. SAP Hana would be a bonus.
Business Consulting and Technical Consulting skills
Working flexible and agile (Scrum knowledge appreciated) with a DevOps mindset
An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture
A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve
Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
You can demonstrate fluent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Formación: Grado, Bachillerato
- Idiomas: Inglés: C1
- Conocimientos: , databricks
- Experiencia: 2 años
- your benefits
- -A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority. - Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life. - Learning and development opportunities - 30 holiday days per year - A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment - Being part of an international team and work in global projects - Relocation assistance to Madrid provided
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!