Senior Cyber And Digital Security Specialist en Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona.
28 May 2021 publicado por Technologies
- 52.000-65.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- consultor técnico
- Esplugues de Llobregat
- IT y Telecom
- our client
Our Client is a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. They innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for the company digital challenges with their consumers, customers and at the workplace.
In order to complete our Security and Compliance Department, we are currently looking for a Cyber and Digital Security Senior Specialist ¿ Infrastructure Security
In this position, you are responsible for establishing and maintaining security products, platforms and solutions designed to mitigate IS/IT risks across the company to ensure that information assets are adequately protected. You are responsible for the identification, evaluation and reporting of information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements, aligning with and supporting the risk posture of the enterprise. As Cyber and Digital Security Senior Specialist you will proactively work with IS/IT and business units to implement practices that meet defined policies and standards for information security; you will also act as a security business partner for the IS/IT Product Groups, you will represent Security in various core team meetings. Last but not least, you will also research and stay on top of emerging security threats, technologies and trends.
- your functions
- Serve as a security expert in infrastructure design and deployment, database design, and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping product teams comply with enterprise and IS/IT security policies, industry regulations and best practices.
- Liaise with Enterprise Architects, other functional area architects and other Security Specialists to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout all IS/IT products and platforms to mitigate identified risks sufficiently and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure new products, platforms and solutions are implemented "Secure & Compliant by Design"
- Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date security policies, standards and guidelines, and oversee training and dissemination of security policies and practices
- Understand and interact with related disciplines to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all product groups; technology projects and systems, including, but not limited to, privacy, risk management, compliance and business continuity management
- Work directly with Product Managers, BRMs and IS/IT Customers to facilitate business IS/IT risk assessment and risk management processes, and work with stakeholders through the enterprise on identifying acceptable levels of residual risk
- Provide periodic reporting on the current status of the information security program to enterprise risk teams, senior business and IS/IT leaders as part of a strategic enterprise risk management program
- Provide strategic risk guidance for IS/IT projects and product management, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls
- position requisites
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field, or equivalent work- or education-related experience
- 10+ years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IS/IT jobs, vendor and project management, at least 5 years of experience in infrastructure security
- Successful experience in implementing Next Generation Network Security products from vendors such as Check Point, Fortinet, Palo-Alto
- Successful experience deploying network security controls in public clouds such as Azure, Google Cloud, AWS
- Proven track record developing information security policies and procedures and successfully executing programs and projects that meet objectives of excellence in a dynamic environment
- Successful experience designing secure WLAN infrastructure, BYOD policy development and client authentication and authorization models
- Successful experience with network access policy reporting and workflow tools such as Firemon, AlgoSec, Tufin.
- Experience in effective communication at different level in the organization, very good level of English
- Preference to have worked in a global environment and with virtual teams
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard (PCI) or relevant local or global laws, standards and regulations
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Check Point Managed Security Expert (CCMSE), Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA) or other similar credentials, is preferred
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, IS/ITIL, COBIS/IT and NIST
- Excellent analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
- Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and high level of personal integrity
- Formación: Licenciado
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: cloud security, Security
- Experiencia: 3 años
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!