- tipo de contrato
- Con posible incorporación a plantilla
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- IT y Telecom
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of the most important pharma worldwide companies located in Sant Cugat (Barcelona).
If you are a team player, hands-on person and you like to work with a multicultural team...Join us and APPLY HERE!
- our client
This position is for the System Team (7 members highly interacting and collaborating in two sites -Spain, Switzerland- using agile methodologies) in the software engineering department supporting other business units with product solutions, frameworks and libraries. Those assets are helping amongst other things to build diagnostic solutions. The System Team within this department is responsible for building the best toolchain to support teams in software development. As the team is growing, we are searching for a DevOps to join them.
- your functions
- Implementing cross platform CI/CD solutions, and supporting them for our internal teams.
- Continuous Integration pipelines development within an Agile Release Train (SAFe)
- Designing and implementing solutions for release management, automated code deployment, configuration management and monitoring
- Building, maintaining, and expanding build & test platforms and infrastructure (Jenkins/GitLab)
- Relentless improvement of the software stack and toolchain
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility study, through design, development, testing, documentation and bug fixing, including software maintenance
- Close collaboration with the internal customers (SW Developers)
- Working closely with the engineering team to expand and upgrade the application infrastructure and resolve performance issues.
- position requisites
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Linux
- Highly experienced using and maintaining CI/CD platforms (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab)
- Deep knowledge and at least 3 years of experience in modern scripting languages like powershell, python, or groovy
- Experience in modern CasC tools such as Ansible
- Experienced with Hypervisors, like vSphere or Openstack
- Experienced with Docker
- Experienced with tools like Packer or Terraform
- Familiarity with git
- Modern pipeline as code experience
Nice to Haves:
- University degree in software engineering
- Experience in a `continuous deployment¿ environment
- Private or public cloud knowledge and experience
- Debian distribution family knowledge
- Bash scripting experience
- Container orchestration understanding, Kubernetes basics
- Contributing and working on Open Source Projects
- Experience with software design patterns and principles (Clean-Code, SOLID) and object oriented design (OOD)
- Experience with C# .Net core
- Formación: Grado: Grado en Ingeniería Informática de Sistemas
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: windows, Python, AWS, linux, virtualización, azure, ansible, Jenkins, docker, kubernetes, Terraform
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
- Home Office: Due to Corona, all the team is currently working from home. At some point, when coming back to normality, it will be possible under agreement with the team to work 1 day per week from home.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!