- IT y Telecom
- Servidor aplicaciones
- sector empresa
- IT y Telecom
- tipo de contrato
Our client is a team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work. Together with their sister companies located in America, we specialize on mobile apps (iOS, Android, React Native), Web platforms (LAMP, MEAN, Java, .NET), QA automation, and technical support.
Their clients are US technology companies, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, like Samsung for instance.
- our client
The DevOps engineer is responsible for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, security, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- your functions
What are going to be your daily tasks?
- Set up the overall infrastructure so it will be scalable; build automated deployments
- Define efficient procedures to securely lock down the production environment
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, performing regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- position requisites
Which are the skills REQUIRED for this position?
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in devOps
- Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (e.g. infrastructure, storage, platforms and data, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in deploying and maintaining applications in Azure
- Azure knowledge with hands on experience on most of the services including Application gateways, ILBs, Virtual networking, app services (Application Layer - Azure Application Gateway (Application Firewall Load Balancing))
- Knowledge around Azure monitoring and alerting services
- Experience with scripting languages mostly in the Azure environment (PowerShell)
- Experience in security a big plus
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Ability to listen and to communicate
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
For information, their client stack is NodeJS, Java, and React.
Responsibilities may require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little or no advanced notice.
- Experiencia: 5 años
- your benefits
What do they offer?
Our client company culture is well aligned to the Silicon Valley's values, which means that they treat their employees very well. In fact, they want their employees to make a career with them and will do their best to help them grow within their organization.
A very generous package and many perks await the best candidates.