- 70.000-75.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- IT y Telecom
- ver más
- account manager
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
- our client
Our client, a world leading provider of IT devices is seeking a Senior Partner Account Manager for Enterprise Business Unit to help deliver the company¿s growth targets in the Enterprise space. As market leaders in the Consumer and SMB networking space our client is looking for a driven, dynamic and ambitious professional to further enhance the sales team and bring new sales opportunities to the business. This will allow the successful candidate to make a significant impact and truly play a part in the development and success of the ES business moving forwards.
- your functions
Key job role and responsibilities:
· Generate leads and approach prospects in collaboration with (indirect) partners/System Integrators, with a preference for Medium and Large Enterprise corporate customers/resellers.
· To drive brand new business within the B2B space using existing customer relationships and channel contacts (primary channels include VAR, VAD, System Integrators etc)
· Further development of existing managed account base with particular focus on the Enterprise range of networking products
· Effectively communicate account progress and pipeline of opportunities to the management team through weekly reporting and regular meetings
· Work within a team environment and offer support to other areas of the business when required, occasional tradeshow cover and training activities.
· Further development of the partner program through new initiatives, driving distribution sales, VAR customers and general channel engagement, further enhancing the program benefits and customer value proposition.
· Segmentation and development of key partners using sound judgment and effective time management to develop Tier one customers, including the utilisation of the unmanaged account base to identify new development opportunities.
- position requisites
· 5+ Years of IT and/or Computer Network/Firewall/Unify Communication/CCTV products/Solutions or similar industry, Networking vendor experience preferred but not essential, also Distribution and Reseller experience is important.
· Full ES driving license with a view to visit customers across the whole of the ES depending on office locations, this may entail occasional overnight stop-overs.
· Strong customer facing skills with competence in training, presentations and professional business planning.
· Ability to work in a team environment but also as an individual contributor, someone with self motivation and a desire to deliver results.
- Formación: Licenciado
- Idiomas: Inglés: C2
- Conocimientos: , conocimiento de redes
- Experiencia: 5 años
- your benefits
Fixed salary + bonus
Flexible working hours
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!