- no informado
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- Química Farma
- ver más
- ingeniero técnico
- IT y Telecom
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
- Do you have experience as a ServiceNow Developer and want to be part of a Digital HUB in Madrid? We have the best opportunity for you!
- our client
- Our client develops innovative digital solutions, creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drives efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen our client's position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together.
- your functions
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Responsible for identifying security & compliance requirements, including roles, associated with in scope process and ensure they are considered in the solution design.
- Understand HR business process needs and design the flows and solutions in ServiceNow based on Platform and Enterprise best practices for at least the module HRSD.
- Support the Platform Owner and the Platform Architect in the development of the strategy through incremental improvement of the platform offering.
- Understand the independencies between ITxx and HR ServiceNow modules on the same instance.
- Support integrations between ServiceNow and other systems e.g. HCM (SAP R/3).
- Support the analysis and resolution of issues
- Analyze, document and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications
- Support Release Management.
- Create and/or Support the creation of training materials for the processes in scope (SOPs, Standard routines, video-teasers and Guided tours).
- Act as an advisor to Process owners and several departments.
- Identify gaps in existing functionalities, options for improvement and opportunities for process automation.
- position requisites
- 3 years of working experience with the ServiceNow platform in an Admin/Developer capacity.
- Ideally Business Consulting experience in IT/Digitalization of Human Resources.
- Technical Consulting skills.
- Excellent understanding in HRSD of ServiceNow.
- Experienced in broad functionality of ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, HCM (SAP R/3).
- Ability to analyze data from multiple data sources.
- Good listening and communication skills
- Self-management skills, teamwork in international teams.
- You can demonstrate fluent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Formación: FP Grado Superior
- Idiomas: Inglés: B2
- Conocimientos: , servicenow
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- 23 days of vacation + 7 days from the Hub improvements (5 days of adjustment for possible overtime compensation + 2 days of cultural festivities). A total of 30 days!
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment.
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!