- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- IT y Telecom
- ver más
- qa engineer
- IT y Telecom
Do you have experience working as a QA Automation? Do you want to join a company that helps pharma and biotech companies to provide patients with the right medicine, at the right time, and at the right price? Do you like Science?
We have a professional opportunity waiting for you!
- our client
Our client is an international company who offer very innovative tech solutions for the Pharma and Biotech Sector working to contribute to something new in the Life Sciences Industry. To accomplish the next future goals in all the areas, we are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer.
- your functions
- Create test requirement specifications mapping the software requirements specifications(SRS) and functional&design specifications (FDS)
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure the quality of the platform and tests to be developed
- Collect evidence in different devices, browsers, and operating system
- Guide testing and compliance efforts to ensure regulatory, quality, and safety priorities are adequately addressed
- Report findings
- Collaborate with the Test Manager in the definition and chose of the appropriate testing tools
- Definition and execution of manual and automatic tests
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects
- Participate in SMEs (Subject Matter Expert) to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process
- Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (¿smoke¿) and regression tests
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test
- Cooperate with other team members (developers, architect, customer support)
- Report to the Test Manager
- Quality Control activities related to:
- Schedule Testing activities
- Take objective evidence
- Report testing results
- Build traceability matrices: from software requirements specifications test results
- Support development staff to define unit and integration tests
- Collaborate with the support team to identify root causes for the customer requests
- position requisites
- A profile with a Computing Engineering, Industrial or Electronics Engineering, Life Science studies or similar experience with automated testing methodologies and tools
- Deep knowledge of automated testing methodologies and tools is required
- End to End testing experience is required
- IT cloud tools knowledge is desirable
- Amazon Web Services
- Atlassian ecosystem: Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket
- Google G Suite
- Risk management
- Agile software development
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Critical eye to stress the platform and to be quality-oriented
- Possessing an agile mindset, fast to adapt to constant changes and feeling comfortable with it
- Naturally questioning everything
- Excellent communication skills, both within and outside the team
- Have experience working on a dynamic product that is ever-changing and evolving rapidly
- Commitment to quality
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Show initiative in setting and meeting goals within an environment of managed change
- Formación: Ingeniero Superior: Ingeniero en Informática, Grado
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Experiencia: 3 años
- your benefits
What we can offer:
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills
- A collaborative work environment with a young, dynamic and collaborative team
- Full time and permanent contract with a flexible schedule and immediate start
- Flexible remuneration transport and restaurant
- Language training courses
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Stock options
- Internal training and certifications plan
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
- Team Building Activities
- The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and huge potential to grow
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!