- 45.000-65.000 €/año
- tipo de contrato
- jornada laboral
- sector empresa
- ver más
- manager IT
- IT y Telecom
- C, C++
- Combinada (teletrabajo y presencial)
Would yoy like to travel to Belgium?
Are you passionate about embedded SW development?
Are you eager to learn practices of SW project management and products development?
Well, then you are the person we are looking for...
- our client
Our Client is is a multinational and leading manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) equipment.
- your functions
As a project leader you¿ll be in charge of the planning, the organisation, and the follow-up of software development projects in an innovative and dynamic environment.
These will be your main responsibilities:
- Analysing requirements and preparing design documents.
- Define the technical solution, based on input form the other departments and by collaborating with other teams.
- Work closely with other involved parties to architect and develop the best technical design and approaches.
- Handover design documents (as work packages) to subcontractors & SW suppliers and agree on SW delivery schedule.
- Maintain and improve SW of existing products.
- Provide technical leadership to the team on embedded SW development.
- Maintain high quality of the SW by following rules and requirements of CI/CD.
- Report periodically on the progress to the involved parties and to the stakeholders. (according to Daikin internal development process).
- Act as main responsible for the quality of certain products and follow-up with other departments in dedicated quality meetings.
- Identify risks and problems/issues and make clear action plans to address them.
- Contribute on installing the `best practices¿ for software development and documentation.
- Select SW Tools, Methodology and coding rules, strictly following desired targets.
- position requisites
Key Experience / Skills:
- You have a Master¿s degree in Electronics or ICT.
- You have experience in embedded software of 6+ years.
- You have good level of coding skills (mainly: Embedded C/C++) (Knowledge of python is a plus).
- Deep understanding of embedded programming.
- You have initial leadership role, such as past experience as: SW project manager, scrum master, team leader or product owner (nice to have).
- You have good communication skills.
- Flexible and have a result-driven approach.
- Formación: Master
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: C++, C, embedded
- Experiencia: 6 años
- your benefits
We can offer you a permanent contract.
From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support.
Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
- why with Randstad?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!